Reviews for Drowning
Kate Bentley chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Hey! Long time no see, huh? I was browsing the Andromeda C2 thing, and noticed you have a new story I haven't read! I love this. The way you talked about Rhade's eyes...Ok, so I'm in the school library right now and I read that part and made this strange little giggle/sigh sound, and now everyone in the library is giving me funny looks...But it doesn't matter, right, because it's Rhade! ANYway... The part where Beka's berating herself for having "clung to Tyr" (as you phrased it) was so in character, that's just the way I'd imaging Beka ranting about being a pretty little present to an evil entity. Thanks for posting more Beka/Rhade goodness!
Vana Telcontar chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Aww... cute little ficlet!

~ V.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I liked this even though I am not a B/TR shipper.
krashkart chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
You did a good job of getting into Beka's mind. Well done.
jaderaid chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
o, so sweet! i love it! keep up the good work!
RommieAndBeka chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Awwe! So cute! And so true. It's so sad how much the Maru family has fallen apart, isn't it?

Oh...frell...I'm not signed in as just myself...so, um, I've reviewed a lot of your stuff, and viseversa, and just know that I still love how your writing Beka lately!

*Beka*
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
This is nicely done. You've managed to capture Beka's essence in very few words, without shortchanging anything in the process. [By the way, if this is drowning, DON'T throw any fangirls the life preservers! :) ]
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Such a beautiful, amazing story! I love the insight you give us on Beka's thoughts.
Lucky'linist333 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Yeah! B/Rhade action (tinsee bit, tho) I'm really impressed by the amount of One-shots you're putting out. That just goes to show...some people get emotional, some just write their brains out. Smile happily and give your muse a raise!
leith chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
This is a greatstory you've captured Beka really well. I hope to read more of your stories.
Vee017 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Aw, great Beka piece! Nice look at how the crew has grown further apart and the 'Maruy Family' has changed over the last 4 years.

"But there’s just something about him that makes tough independent me want to run up to him and ask for a hug."

Yup, that's Rhade for you:) I love the way you characterized him with his eyes. It's all very true. And hee, she notices it when he looks at her and thinks she doesn't notice;)

Wonderful stuff, I hope to read more from you!
Innfocf chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
You totally captured everyones view of Rhade. The hot stoic one who could loosen up and be fun. WE would all wanna run up and hug him...its if we let go is what we are all wondering. Good to see you writing more. Very nice. Love it! Love ya!
Rhade's Rose chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Beautiful writing. It just keeps on getting better each time!

Wonderful!