Reviews for Ranma Unleashed!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
Excellent sequel.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
Where is the next chapter,what happeƱs when the Amazon's catch up to Ranma and how long while will ukyo and Ryoga hold their grudges?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Wy save and power upp akane you shuld have let the useless bitch die the story would be better If you did
shugokage chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Awesome story!
ShineX chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
There's no way that Ranma would fight while he had no clue how to control his strength, but other than that it was good
Kyameron chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
This story is well thought out and a cross over I have never seen before making it something truly new rather then just another redo of the same situation over and over again. I do have to say that I was very bugged about a geographical error in chapter seven. You had Ukyou tell Ryoga that Osaka and Tokyo were on seperate islands. However they are both on the main island. Tokyo is near the middle of the big island near the coast and osaka is at the southern end near the coast of the same island. Maybe you meant Okinawa that is a separate island farther south than all the other islands of Japan. Accurate maps are easy to find. Please use them. I am truly enjoying your story despite this and hope you will continue it.
Lerris chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
Wacky, yet entertaining. I'm still not quite sure about making it common for people to have super powers though, although at least it seems as if subsequent dunkings have less power than the first...
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
luger 7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Didnt think there were any Ranma fanfics in this area. Love this, dude.
Bialaska chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
Wow. Great story! :D I do hope that Ranma gets full strength back. Him being outmatched by Akane sucks. :( And a redhead cutie through the air looks much better than some uncute machochick doing the same. ;)
an1979 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
An update!

How nice.:)

Thank you for writing this story I found it entertaining.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 7 . 3/24/2006
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!I am loving this story line.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 6 . 3/24/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! Oh boy, Akane have alot of hard learning to go through.
Nevos chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
Great story I'm surprised that Ranma some how changed the spring of drowned girl into a super version of it! I do hope you will update this story again.
Bobboky chapter 5 . 12/22/2005