Reviews for The Summoned
darkwoofe chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Very interesting. You really have me wanting to read more of this. Buffy and Willow aren't my favorite pairing, but I do enjoy them. I really hope that you continue.
Thassa chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Hi, I really enjoyed the first 5 chapters of this story, and I'm hoping that you still plan on continuing it. :)
SoJoGoGo chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Yay! It's great to see another chapter! I enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to seeing how they all get along.

I'm intrigued you went with Diana and not Claire for this one. Diana is funnier and Claire more serious so it should be entertaining.

After looking at one of the books I also understand why Sam (the cat) would not want Willow to touch him (though it won't be happy for Willow and maybe a setback in her getting better).

Can't wait for the next chapter! I guess we'll find out who's the more powerful between Willow and Diana... hm. I would bank on Willow solely for her world destroying capabilities, but that's me. Diana's the more confident one at the moment.

Thanks for the good chapter.
SentientCitizen chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
Hmm... unless I'm totally confused about the last time this was updated, have you stopped writing? That would be sad. :( I'm not much into Buffy but I'm willing to slog through it for that rare, rare taste of Keeper fics. I do hope there's more of this to come, I'm rather enjoying it.
Bry chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
There are so many Crossover stories on here it's hard to find the really good ones. This story is a really good one. (I'm serious, I don't review on here, but I want to encourge you to continue)

I like your kinder, gentler council. I also like that Buffy has taken on a stronger role in taking care of her 'family'. Especially Willow who needed it a lot after season 6. They're my favorite two. The dialogue, their insights, even their actions are well done to where I can read your story and picture it happening. Like Willow noticing Buffy's little jump to see over the cars in the airport parking lot... that was good.

This story could turn into a mega epic because they can go anywhere with the set up you've laid out for them. So I truly hope you'll continue this story. PLEASE continue, I will be hoping for future posts. I'm that excited to see what you've thought up.

Thanks for your time, effort and hard work.

Bry
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
Glad to see the council willing to pay Buffy-aside from being the doublemeat palace, pure practicality should tell them that if Buffy is working at job to pay the bills, she isn't slaying full time -she also has a dependent, so things like insurance ( medical & life ) would have made a huge difference, too

* It's also kind of funny-if Quentin Travers had been smarter, he'd have paid Buffy a salary, and she would have been a lot less eager to quit -and less able to, it'd have meant giving up a paycheck...
sparky24 chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
Good start to this story. Having just read two of the Keeper stories, it will be interesting to see how you intergrate the two universes. Hope you continue this story.
maleficus-lupus chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
#stares at the fic for a feww seconds then bursts out laughing# now I remember! I've read the first in the Keeper Chronicles then stopped because I didn't like the second it took me ten minutes to remember why the name of the guest house seemed so familiar #giggles a bit# please update again soon.
Croaker chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
This has definite potential. I'm liking it.