Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spawn of Satan
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
Wonderfull story! Bravo, Bravo!

'Noone would like to kiss Wormtail. Not even a Dementor.'

Have I mentioned your genious sense of humor yet? Well I am now!
Hiril Elfwraith chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
But...but...their houses don't FIT! D8 I'm sorry, but...I always envisioned Brian as a Hufflepuff, Wensleydale as a Ravenclaw, Pepper as a Gryffindor, and Adam as very, very Slytherin. :/ I seriously don't see how they'd get Sorted otherwise.
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
"'I thought you would understand' the headmaster tried to explain 'That just because he is a littleā€¦ different, it does not mean he is bad.'

'But the Spawn of Satan, Professor - ' Ron said impatiently."

This sounds like it's straight out of a joke about him being too trusting! In fact it could probably be the whole joke. . .

Also I absolutely /LOVE/ your footnotes! Their brilliant! you should try writing your own fiction as well as fanfiction
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Thank you for providing page numbers!

also I find this:

"'But it's important! I think I've found the answer!'

'The answer to what?'

'Almost everything'"

Is absolutely hilarious!
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Me: *Reads prophecy* *thinks* *reads Prohecy again* *thinks a bit more* HOLY SH**!
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
... aaaand this is what happens when you leave the fate of the world in the hands of an eleven year old. Great story by the way! I'd love to live in that world. Aliens sending Messages of Univeral Peace! Classic.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
I loved this so so so much. It was so very clever and British and all that wonderful jazz. The references to the Librarian were a particularly nice touch, and I loved Wormtail's denouement. Thanks for an awesome read.
Ravenpan chapter 14 . 6/4/2011
*gleeful giggle* I really loved this story. really REALLY loved it! I enjoyed Draco's turning, I LOVED Luna, all of it was so wonderful, and the Them! They were fabulous, as they cannot help but forever be. Thank you for sharing this!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
Wagh! (g is sorta silentish) I don't know! I can't decide If it's real or not!

I loved your story!

-Silvermoon
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
FAIL! (me) I totally didn't realize that his name-Draco- and the prophesies corresponded until I read the last bit of that chapter. It's like odd names in books that are also some other word; they stop being the word and are simply a name. Like Near from Deathnote. That doesn't seem odd at all to me.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Yeah. And not just last names. My name starts with an F and I sat next to a girl called Felicity in year (grade) 7 English and our teacher constantly got us confused. When my mum went to the parent-teacher night she said 'I am here to talk about my child, blah' and the teacher then proceded to call me Felicity.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Love your story! There were a few typos this chapter. In:

'conidered skipping it. Yes, that's right: Hermione Granger didn't want to come to class! But then she gatehred'
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
Fun if a bit strange.
ASF13957 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Fantastic job on this! I don't typically like crossovers, but this was just hilarious. You wrote the characters really well too. Bravo.
Ellenlome chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Very nice story, and well written too, in both the spirit of Harry Potter and Good Omens. :) Quite a feat, and something I wasn't ever expecting to find when I opened this section to browse.

I absolutely love the ending. and the fact that, of course, neither good nor evil will win, since Adam is so down to earth that things just have to be realistic...but not. :D

Well done, very well done. This story definitely deserves more reviews. A favorite.

Keep up the good work,