Reviews for Let's Suppose Chip And Dale Behaved Slightly
dale02 chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
This is great! I'm a big fan of Chip N Dale RR (just look at my name), but I've never taken the time to actually read a fanfic about it. Now I'll have to read all of your C&D fics now that I'm hooked on the show again :D And I love stories with multiple endings. Nice work! It earned that Acorn award! And thanks for reading my story too.
-Dale
Grochek1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
When I was younger, I found Foxglove to be one of

the best guests on a Disney animated show. I was disappointed when she never appeared again :(

However, I noticed that people had problems finding Consummation, so I took the liberty of searching for it. I found it in the fan-fiction section of the Foxglove site.

. 3

Hope you enjoy the story. I did.
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
aw very good story. I just love rescue rangers, but it's been like...8 years since i've seen it! i miss that show, i really do *sighs* great job though, liked it much _v *Silver Kitten*
Jade Griffin chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Neat! Um.. I actually didn't mind the odd tangents and multiple endings:)
hfn chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
Word of advice, buddy. If you're writing a fic based on another fic, it's a good idea to at least add a link or something to the original fic, so that those of us who want to read it, but can't because they don't know the link can find it easily and then consequently read your fic, and give it a glowing review. Then everybody will be happy. Get it?
Loneheart chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
This is a great story. I first read it on the Foxglove Feature almost a year ago and I still like it. The conversation between Dale, Chip and Monty where they try to give him advice is hysterically funny and brings a smile to my face everytime I read it.

At the same time the ending is beautifully sad and bittersweet.

It's a shame I don't see the original story on which this is based on Fan Fiction net anywhere. It's well worth seeking out.