Reviews for Driven
Hiruma Musouka chapter 1 . 1/22
Very nicely done! It was interesting to see these two canons brought together briefly and I thought you did it very well.
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This is gold , so happy I found this fic . None of the characters were ooc and it was so very interesting (though ,you should know that Hikaru did play soccer ) . Anyway , it was quit an enjoyable read (logical too ) .Good job , keep it up !
lazyass out !
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
this is lovely! I want to read more of them ;)
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is awesome, yay for Hikaru being so perceptive... although his comments really hit the mark, I'm not too surprised Light/Kira doesn't want to acknowledge that... now, if he realised the parallels AFTER that whole Thing with L and standing in the rain and Rem... irony.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Interesting. I like it, very very much. This makes me wonder, if this story isn't a one-shot but is going to follow Death Note through the end...I wonder, what would happen, what kind of impact would Hikaru have on L, Ryuuku, Light and the other characters...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Very interesting... often, Death note is compared to chess... but the go comparison works equally well, in a different way... Great story! XD
mamita chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, especially because I love Hikaru, I liked to see how Raito or Light Hikaru can understand something (since no one can) and vice versa, it's a shame that was not found with L or Near , Mello or Matt, I'd hate to see their reactions to Hikaru, I hope they do more fics, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
GreenAwesomeness chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I really like the characterization, well done!
Clare chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow, that was great. I had never thought of those comparisons before.

There are also many changes that could be made to make this scene far more interesting. Have L also be there to hear Shindo's ideas. Have Sai be nearby, who may point out Ryuuku to Shindo.

You're right that both series don't mix well together, but for one shots like this, it can make a great encounter.
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is really cool. It really makes you think. You should make a sequel where after light goes, on the way home, Hikaru tells Waya howhe thinks its all going to end.
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
It's interesting to see how Hikaru and Raito would react if they happen to run into each other, even though it was written on Raito's POV. Well written and two thumbs up for the story flow, grammar, and the idea. d(_)b
Sansri chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
OH. MY. GOD.

Mindblown. I just ... this story, this crossover, was interesting and thought-provoking. Now that I look at it, there really ARE some ways that Hikaru and Raito are alike (I've never even considered that before). I must go and thank this Eryne-chan for making you post this, because your writing has inspired ME to write (although not in death note or hikaru no go) and that is the highest possible compliment I can give to an author.

Amazing job.
Eve chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
It was awesome. I would love there to be a chapter two or a sequel. Keep writing!
Sakura cherry blossom chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This fanfic is simply awesome! But what if it was Akira not waya? Nevermind! Anyway, is there a squel to this?
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Amazing work! Well-written and in-character; two of my favourite mangas, what more can I ask for? XD