Reviews for The Choices We Make
StelenaxAlways chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
I loved Your story so mutch ! It's been a long time that you wrote this, but I just saw it and I read it immediately . Bosco and Faith were so cute in your story ! I loved their relashionship ! They were meant to be ! And I'm so glad that they ended up together in your story .
ShaolinQueen chapter 12 . 5/27/2007
That was so sweet and nice! I love it!
GrissomsBabe chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
OMG THAT WS AWSOME WORK KEEP IT UP AND I HOPE THERE IS A SEQUAL YAY KEEP IT UP I LOVE YOUR WORK AND THE TRACKIN DEVICE HA HA
Cuddy Cabin chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
Oh, that was so sweet. I'm glad she decided to keep the baby! But, as always, we NEED a sequel...how can you just leave us here not knowing what they named it? Or if it got here safe and sound? If they get married? No, no, no...it is your duty as a writer to continue on with the story! On with the story! I loved it! Awesome!
Merton Lynn chapter 12 . 4/29/2005
No! I demand a sequel!

Great job dude.
GrissomsBabe chapter 11 . 4/28/2005
AW YAY MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE YAY THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER WO HO
Mia chapter 11 . 4/5/2005
i love this story, Bosco is so sweet and his relation with faith is great.

I think that the thing i appreciate the most is the fact that u update quite often

Ciao Mia
Cuddy Cabin chapter 11 . 4/5/2005
OH, that was so touching...and I almost cried...I love that Mrs. Collins let Bosco name the baby! Yay! Great job!
dopeyidiot chapter 11 . 4/5/2005
aw that add was so so cute
Dee81 chapter 10 . 3/29/2005
I love this story :) Hope you continue soon.
Cuddy Cabin chapter 10 . 3/29/2005
Oh Holy Crap! This is the best story I have read in a long, long, long time! I love it! I just Love it so much! Not only is the writing great, but the whole love story between Bosco and Faith is awesme and very, very believable! Keep up the awesome work and I am putting you on my alert so I know when yoúre next chapter is up! This was so great! Yay! Yay! Yay!
Cuddy Cabin chapter 9 . 3/29/2005
OH NO! NO NO NO! Bosco! He better be ok or I'll have to kick some badguys ass!
Cuddy Cabin chapter 8 . 3/29/2005
Great chapter. I especially liked how Bosco let the lady hold his hand and how he thought of Faith! Awesome story and I'm so glad you updated! Yay!
RBF chapter 10 . 3/27/2005
Great chapter! I am thoroughly enjoying this story!
mssweetsophia chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I love this story so far. I've been waiting and waiting for a new chapter. Please?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »