Reviews for Changes
Littlefootxcera chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I hope the story continues I love this type of story
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
THAT WAS CRAZY TRIA AND TOPSY AH I MEAN MR TREEHORN MATING HA HA HA HA HOW FONNY THAT WAS
BigFriendlyGun9000 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
WTF123 Heh, says the inconsiderate pussy who put 9/11 in his fic. Anyways this story may ruin my childhood.
A Dude chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
*Stands up, Opens Desk and grabs a .32 cal PPK, puts one foot on top of the chair, aims weapon down the foot, and empties a full 71 mag full of bullets into the foot, discards the empty weapon, puts other foot on top of chair, then Till-hammers the other foot afterwards, severely breaking a thigh bone.* FUUCKKING POOOORRNNNNN!
Nessnessness chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Story little peverted, especially when Littlefoot tries raping Cera,Cera humping a rock,and the sex scene. Actually, pretty good. And scrattelover2, please write that story,and fast! I've only seen hints at that paring, and I need a good,straightforward,RubyxChomper fic ! (also,will it be M due to a sex scene? I fail to see how dinosaur sex is the same as our way.)
WTF123 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
(Response to WTF123) I don't necissarily hate the Land Before Time. The reason I got ticked of was because of the story. Don't take it the wrong way, the story was fantastic. It's just that, why would anybody write about Cera's dad doing...um...THAT with Tria, let alone Cera seeing it?
DariaAlpha chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
WTF123

Why do you hate land before time so much? I already deleted one of your comments, I think that Arica should delete it, and I'm going tell her tell. You won't be able comment on my stories, comments are locked.
WTF123 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Really?...You really put something like that in The Land Before Time?...BULLSHIT! I MEAN HOW, IN THE HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK COULD YOU PUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN!
DariaAlpha chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Why do I have a feeling this story is going to go up to the M rating? It probaly will if Arica ever decides to write more chapters, and I'm hoping he/she dose. I sent an email to him/her that tons of reviews want you write more chapters. I might even write a M story of LBT, aslong as it dosen't go to far, feel free to freview. It will be called RubyxChomper. It won't go as far as LittlefootxCera did, but it will be an M rating. No I won't give any spoilers in reviews, sorry.
FAn chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
OMG XD LOL ANd Littlefoot it looked as if you were gonna *Gulp* RAPE her AH

ME:*Luahging my head off*

FAn:I dont get it.

Me: *Talks about the birds and the bees*

FAn:O_O

ME: XD
Rhonda Petrie chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
That was slightly disturbing... but it was good nonetheless.
nightwolf2391 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
wow interesting i hope u r writting more that sounds really good
Jarel Kortan chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
this seems really interesting, I looking forward to the upcoming chapters.
LBTwriter chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
the impression I got from the ending lines was that littlefoot was told by his grandparents how to mate and he wanted to try it with cera. Is that the intended impression you were trying to give to the reader?
LBTwriter chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Ah poop. You left the story off at a good point. I wish I hadn't read it until it was finished. Now i'm stuck wondering. Please finish it!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »