Reviews for Someone to Love
notactive616 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Aww poor Stan! :( Kyle dude he loves you!
FondOfThings chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
aw...that's so sad. It was a different ending than I would've expected, and I love the way how the ending sentence ties in with the beginning. I would say (or beg, hehe) for you to continue it, but I think that'd take away from the emotional drama of the fic.

it's beautiful work, awesome job. :)
cold-and-dead chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
You should carry this on!

Its really really good!
Lilchicky004 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Omg! Aww, that was so sad. STAN! *cries*

Anyways, this was beautifully written. AND I learned a thing or two about Jewish customs! Very cool.

I love it.
Generally Maz chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Shiva sounds interesting, for a while I thought of the hindu God instead o0;

Great story! I feel sorry for poor Kyle
MistyLover87 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I really enjoyed that, great job as always :) Call me bitter and twisted, but I love fics with an angst-y end XD
Alyssa chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Hey, this is a really good story. You know what would be cool if you continued on the story. But you should keep on writing anyway.
Leela's tears chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
wow even though this was writen just for fun it was excellent! At first i thought it was about kenny & it turned out to be a Kyle/Stan slash, very surprising. Sad ending, great job:)
Kouzuka Haruomi chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
uh... dats it?

is there a new chapter after dat? goddammit.. dont leave it hanging like that! *cries* its really nice.. u ought to continue it please? :D
Diala chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Wow... this was nicely written! You should really write more to this. Please?
Chewy chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Such a lovely story. Really sad too. _ But overall wonderfully sweet.
anonymous7337 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Oh, I love your stories SO much! This was so great, as always...another one of your stories is now on my favorites list. Keep writing. You're amazing at it.
Faery Goddyss chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Wait are you serious? THAT'S the ending! That is so toturious! How can you be so cruel!

But VERY good. This is my kind of angst and drama. Rejected love, not death of Kyle! I loved it so much, but poor Stan, and poor Kyle, their lives are both just crap now. But as least that had the bit of happiness amongst the sadness when they refound each other again...

...god that was good.-Faery Goddyss