Reviews for The Ones We Need to Exist
Hisoka Ryodan chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I really enjoyed this poem, it captured the situation with the accompanying emotions in the manga and anime. What really struck me though was "sounds of agony rip through my mind".

This particular phrase out of context of Akira might sound like a selfish sentiment because it might ring to people in real life and other manga and anime who are only concerned with their own suffering, I'm not naming any in case I start a flame war.

My point is what you do in the next few lines, naming the others who also suffered, and that captures the theme present in the manga itself, that of not one person suffering, but humanity suffering as a whole group.

I look forward to reading your other works!
Sydsas chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I liked it. Dramatic and a bit touching. :)
Redfox24 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Wonderful! What a poem moving, beautiful expression of her feelings! I wish they had stuck this poem in the movie, it would have been real swell. Five stars!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Cool. . .
Kat51 chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
sorry to say but in the movie they never kissed

_

-Kat

good ideas of poetry though
Ying3 chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
damn good
Rhi chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Wow, this is really good. Long, but great. It's very angsty and it has a certain dark *resonance* to it..different from the usual Akira-type fic, but I like it. It's got style. I give it 5 waffles out of 5!
Tallulah chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Good theme for the first Akirafic...this was pretty cool, dramatic but maybe it would have worked better not as a poem. I like the way it ended though.
lis chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
i really enjoyed reading this one. great job!
Lens chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Good, man, and compared to some of the others, this fic's pretty stylistic.
Inu-Yasha111 chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
*pause and stares art it* Very interesting. I'd never think of Akira being written in poetry form. However, it's not bad so I like it.
hangman chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Really nice poem(?)

I really admire such a nice story.

When I first read Akira I tought that Kaneda would be sucked in the vortex and it would be the end of it all...
Kaiyax-Jaxx chapter 1 . 11/5/2001
It would have worked better as a fic. The poem wasn't poetic, and it was too long.
Shania chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
I like it, but I'm really more into the more story types then the poem-style...
m1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2001