Reviews for Æternus Praestolatio
Lazir chapter 19 . 5/22
Ah man. This was getting majorly interesting. I knew Matthew was brilliant somehow! Love his character.
Lazir chapter 13 . 5/22
I'm actually really starting to like Zabini. I actually think he and Snape would make a brilliant, opposite kind of couple.
Lazir chapter 12 . 5/22
Oh dear, James hates slytherins... But it seems as though Lily dropped him as quickly as she dropped Snape in the books. Just cuz he didn't believe her visions? Its good to know Sirius and Remus haven't abandoned him, despite his politics. And Harry... He is quick to dislike and judge his dad, just like in the books.
Lazir chapter 11 . 5/22
One thing... Sirius may be headstrong but he's canonically strong and brilliant.
Lazir chapter 10 . 5/22
This is brilliant! Harry helping with strategy and prior knowledge.
Lazir chapter 9 . 5/22
Aww you put Sirius and Remus as mates. That always made sense to me. I love Harry meeting them, and Snape as always is brilliant
Lazir chapter 8 . 5/22
I do love all interactions with Snape
Lazir chapter 5 . 5/22
Oh boy. James is alive but a jerk? That's different. Not as bad as killing him off for tragedy or drama though. Awesome
Lazir chapter 2 . 5/22
Oh.. I'm worried about the absence of James Potter. I hope he's not dead as a reason to hook Lily up with someone else (sorry but this looks to be a cool fic and small things ruin great stories. I'll just trust the author :)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
Dear bluelotusflower:

Actually, no, "Æternus Praestolatio" doesn't mean "eternal expectations". For one thing, "praestolatio" is singular; for another, it's feminine, whereas "aeternus" is the masculine form of "eternal"; for a third, adjectives in Latin generally follow the nouns, rather than precede them. "Praestolationes Aeternae" is, I believe, the phrase you were looking for.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
megacharizat chapter 13 . 3/31/2018
wait...if Harry is 25 years old...and Severus is 37...that would mean that Severus was twelve years old when Harry was born...

that's...…disturbing.
Astrido chapter 19 . 8/12/2017
i'd like it very much if you could just post the notes you had on how the story was supposed to end.
cheers
Maya
Latias876 chapter 19 . 4/24/2015
Who is taking over the story?
cztelnik chapter 12 . 3/20/2015
I did notice instantly the tribute to Discworld and if Zabini turns out to be anywhere near as cool as Rincewind he'll be great.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
it really sucks that you discontinued iy. just when it was getting good too.