Reviews for Æternus Praestolatio
fmoura98 chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
I wonder if you're still receiving notifications for these reviews. If you're seeing this, I just wanted to let you know that I loved your story. Yes, it wasn't perfect but it was definitely interesting. Until the deaths started, I almost expected the Vipers to turn out to be the good guys. I saw the Neville twist right from the start but I didn't really think about Snake's identity so that one caught me by surprise. I cringed at some parts and was captivated by others. Stories like this are the reason I usually only read completed fics but this one was in someone's "Favorite HP Fanfic" list and I decided to check out the first ch. Big mistake, I guess - or not, I did enjoy the chapters we got. It might be worth being eternally curious about the ending.

I understand that it takes a lot of time to write the chapters especially when you're not super motivated and it's been ages since you've posted anything here. But if by some miracle you do read this, I was wondering if you would consider writing an epilogue from the point of vew of a surviver of your story. Just one chapter to show what happened and how it affected the characters. It might be cool and not terribly long if you'd write as someone reminiscing about the past. Just a suggestion, of course.

Thank you for the story, it was a great ride.
bldude chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Oh dear, I'm not sure if you're still around, but I am interested in trying my hand at picking up your story- if only to see what happens next in your notes after this dastardly cruel cliffhanger! :D
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I love your dark, sarcastic and utterly brilliant humor! I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
Anonymous chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
Your story is really quite interesting, I have to admit. If someone takes it over, would you please add a new chapter that says who has taken it and is continuing it, so that ppl following your story can know? I wish you hadnt discontinued it.
Cheers
shadowlynx chapter 19 . 5/8/2013
seriously?! you end it at jayden is neville!?
are you trying to turn your readers against you?
Guest chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
Please...I can't stand the suspense... U gotta finish it!
Elise chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
Very interesting and amazing story!
Yuval25 chapter 19 . 11/5/2012
OMG! You have to continue this! You have to! Please! For me! For the readers! FOR THE WORLD! I'm begging here!
I loved it! It was original and surprising (very surprising. Oh my GOD Neville? NEVILLE?) and I couldn't move my eyes off the screen for a second! Very well-written, it was! Characterizing is wonderful, although being wrong. It was truly a pleasure!
And, my God, I couldn't help but notice you did something I actually did love and have never came in contact with before: You know how many writers here, when changing someone's name, like instead of Harry they need him to keep his real name secret and he uses something like Daniel (example) instead? They always, when writing in his perspective, write him as Daniel ("I've never..." Daniel said, brushing his hair. He noticed it was too shiny for his liking. Daniel blah blah blah). It's okay, writing him as Daniel in other people's perspectives, because they don't actually know his real name, but I couldn't stand him thinking of himself as Daniel. And you just solved the problem, like that! Without even putting any effort in it, you solved it so easily! It is something to be admired for. You wrote Harry's perspective in first person (how is it called in American terms?) view, wrote him as "I". It was exceptional and refreshing! Genius!
I really hope you'll continue this magnificant story! Into My ALERTs!
Rain chapter 19 . 9/13/2012
Hi :) I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story, which I read a few years ago in my fanfiction phase, and have now re-read in my horribly-sick-and-stuck-in-bed phase. I was wondering if, since it's been discontinued and no one has adopted it, would you be willing to post the secrets. Like why is Neville Jayden?What to the Vipers want in this war? I completely understand you discontinuing the story, since I've done the same thing in the past, but I have so many questions!
isayLOL chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
good one
dispassioneight chapter 19 . 5/2/2012
So, it's been a few years since this has been discontinued...

And while I would like for it to come back, I'm also interested in whatever ideas you still have. You should write more, for you, for me, for all of us. Please and thanks.
Espied7 chapter 19 . 4/7/2012
Yes, it had some problems, but overall I think you wrote a good story. I'm sorry you won't be continuing it, but thanks for what you got to!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/31/2011
Great story! I hope someone adopts it. I liked how mixed the characters were on both sides of the conflict.
Urs sincerely harry potter fanatic chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
I luv the title of your story..i luv the summary but it is a drab...ppl will lose interest at sum point of the story...closer to the 5th chapter of the story
Skella-the-third chapter 19 . 9/26/2011
I've been skipping homework to read this thing and the I find out you stop, with that cliffhanger! I'm feeling very dissapointed in you, the story was good and I had been waiting for Neville to reveal himself for quite some time now... But done is done, the story was good, different from most I've read in the alternated reality thing that's going on in the harry potter department.