Reviews for Æternus Praestolatio
Erika chapter 18 . 12/30/2006
Mah.. Updaate..
asdfjkl chapter 18 . 12/30/2006
wow. some cliffie. i like this story a lot, and i really like harry's character. update muy pronto, i want to know what happens next!
Eleora chapter 18 . 12/30/2006
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Tangible plotline, realistic differences between old universe and alternate universe, and an almost sadistic urge to leave your readers hanging off cliffs at the end of your chapters.

I'm impressed, really. Although I did guess that Snake was Zabini-by elimination and realizing he would be the perfect spy. After all, who would think him capable of anything when he acts like such an oblivious idiot? Anyways, update when you can-as much as I would love to threaten you or so to get you to write faster, I will restrain myself and merely ask. Politely. ...or something like that.
Anders1 chapter 18 . 12/28/2006
I just started reading this story today, and I think it is briliant.

Sorry for not reviewing the other chapters, but I don't know what to write.

Please post a new chapter soon!
Selbiene Raveren chapter 18 . 12/26/2006
Agh! Wow, what a time to start reading a story then find that there's a horrific cliff hanger on the last chapter you read! *bangs head upon desk knocking scraps of paper, toothpicks, and other miscellaneous objects into the air*

You can definately bet I'll be swarming this fic checking for updates.

Vultures...

Heh...

Yes, like vultures...

I am kinda hungry... I think I shall make something to eat now.
greymoon chapter 18 . 12/22/2006
OMFG LOVE

*is obsessed*

and his clothes/actions actually make SENSE for once. As much as I love emotionless leather and silver wearing Harry-vixen, it's not very plausable. Please update soon!
hittocerebattosai chapter 18 . 12/20/2006
Fun, fun, fun!

...*pouts* It seems like it's been FOREVER since you updated! I thank you very very much! Update again soon? Pretty pretty please?
Siri Kat chapter 18 . 12/17/2006
Whew- quite the exciting chapter... Why didn't Tobias stop him?I hope that he's just trying to get info about the vipers and see old friends and stuff like that.
Cherri202 chapter 18 . 12/15/2006
YAY! Update! I had forgotten it so I went back and read it again! xD. By the way, in the last chappy, it's hogsmeade not hogsmead.
Sister of Death chapter 18 . 12/15/2006
Wow, really great story!

I hope you keep writing.

lg, sis
Lilween chapter 18 . 12/13/2006
I like it
Ophite68 chapter 18 . 12/13/2006
I like it, I like it a lot. Here is hoping that the next bit goes up quick, because I can hardly wait!
jenniboo311 chapter 18 . 12/12/2006
Wow. Didn't see that one coming. I'm intrigued! Can't wait for the next chapter!
anaknisatanas chapter 18 . 12/11/2006
Nice twist with Matthew Zabini. I'm still waiting to find out what will happen, Harry totally let his guard down which was disappointing.
Jensindenial3516 chapter 18 . 12/10/2006
Great fic, hope that you update soon. Thanks!
783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »