Reviews for Æternus Praestolatio
Espied7 chapter 19 . 4/7/2012
Yes, it had some problems, but overall I think you wrote a good story. I'm sorry you won't be continuing it, but thanks for what you got to!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/31/2011
Great story! I hope someone adopts it. I liked how mixed the characters were on both sides of the conflict.
Urs sincerely harry potter fanatic chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
I luv the title of your story..i luv the summary but it is a drab...ppl will lose interest at sum point of the story...closer to the 5th chapter of the story
Skella-the-third chapter 19 . 9/26/2011
I've been skipping homework to read this thing and the I find out you stop, with that cliffhanger! I'm feeling very dissapointed in you, the story was good and I had been waiting for Neville to reveal himself for quite some time now... But done is done, the story was good, different from most I've read in the alternated reality thing that's going on in the harry potter department.
Emily J. Redbird chapter 19 . 5/27/2011
Hello there, peanut! Anyone said they would continue your story? It's one of the best I've read!
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 19 . 2/4/2011
Wish you would have finished, great story so far. :)
ladylaughalot chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
It's a shame you won't be finishing the story. The writing isn't as bad as you think and besides it's fanfiction not literature... You won't win the noble prize no matter how good it is.
The Corrupted Mind of Emmaline chapter 19 . 12/24/2010
I don't know if anyone has adopted your story yet, as I haven't read your profile yet, but I hope they did because it's BLOODY AMAZING! For once, a good dimension-traveling story! Refreshing, no? Seriously, it's brilliant! It's the most well-thought dimension-fic I've read thus far, and I've read MANY of them. You have a timeline and everything, how much better can ya get? Sorry to hear that you don't like the story much anymore, many authors get the same feeling and it sucks. Thanks for leaving nothing too covered-up for the ending instead of never telling us and shedding no light on the mysteries. Also, thanks for the warning! And for the great story while it lasted!
TillyMe chapter 19 . 11/13/2010
I know you arn't going to continue this...but OH MY GOD it's good.

(I'm subscribing...i can hope, right?)

Kittenn1011 chapter 19 . 8/25/2010
Might I ask if anybody decided to take up this fic? I am very interested in how this would end, and especially what the motives of the Vipers are...
mountainelements chapter 19 . 3/2/2010
This was a very interesting story. Thanks for posting that last chapter. I wish that you had posted an outline of how the rest of the story was supposed to go, but what you had was good.
Rachel chapter 16 . 2/20/2010
NO! HE'S BACK! I NEW IT WAS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
Oklina chapter 19 . 2/19/2010
*sob*

Are you SURE you can't finish this story? *sigh* Sorry, but I had to ask. As much as it pains me to admit it, I understand why you can't. Life picks up speed. You put off writing more and more until whenever you have a chance to sit down and work, you realize you've forgotten half of what has already been written and three-quarters of what you intended to write. Then you grit your teeth and try to barrel onward, only for life to swallow you whole again and you find yourself right back where you started, only this time, when you go back to reread the story, you find that your writing, essentially, sucked. (NOT that I'm saying that your writing sucks. It doesn't, and by far is one of the more advanced writings on this site. It's just that, after awhile, your writing will improve - which is great and all - but then all past stories, complete or otherwise, tend to feel so inferior.)

So, the short of all that: yeah, I get why you didn't finish this story. Doesn't mean I like it! But I get it.

About the story . . . honestly, I first read this about three years ago. Loved it then. Thought it was brilliant writing and storytelling. I also distinctly remember thinking that Matthew Zabini (whose character I had loved) sort of reminded me of Sir Percy in the Scarlet Pimpernel. And then I sort of freaked out, lol. If you've ever read the Scarlet Pimpernel, I'm sure know why, but if not, I HIGHLY recommend it. Great book.

Three years later, I stumbled across this story again. At first I didn't recognize it, not until Matthew Zabini popped up :P Then I couldn't stop reading (so see, three years later and I still think this is excellent writing! Maybe a little drawn-out, but fantastic imagery and great characterization!). Three years prior, the whole Jayden persona completely escaped me, but this time? As soon as Tonks described him as a school boy, it hit me like a ton of brick: "Omg, it's NEVILLE!"

I really enjoyed these last two chapters - finding out that yes, Zabini is a spy and yes, Jayden is Neville. I loved the basilisk theme and the interactions between Draco and Harry (the 17 year old Harry). Snape has always and will always be perfect. And then Tobias? I don't have words to describe him. He's beyond excellent, witty, and exciting. And I don't just mean the writing. I mean the FEELING behind the writing. The stuff that's hidden beneath the words. That TRUE stuff that never goes away, no matter what flowery script or five-year-old sentences are used to try and portray it. As a kid (when I was REALLY young) I used to call it the "storyteller stuff." Only some people have it, and you, my friend? You have it in bucket loads.

Write another story. I don't care if it's a revision of this one, some random drabble floating around in your head, or an original, novel-length book that you've been meaning to sit down and type for a while now. Just write. And when you do, let me know so I can read it!

Cheers!

Oklina
JustWriter2 chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
Ha! I knew it! Does Neville even know his real name though? Is Neville still good with plants?

Will Luna help solve the mystery?

-jwchan
JustWriter2 chapter 15 . 8/31/2009
I have the slight suspicion that this Jayden looks a lot like Neville Longbottom. After all, he never was mentioned at school.

-jwchan