Reviews for Æternus Praestolatio
PLEASE! AT LEAST GIVE ANOTHER CHAPPIE! NOT THE CLIFFHANGER
puregarnet chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Love i! Update soon!
Sakura Reservoir Chronicles chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Nice, please update soon!
Charlie chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
"The mutt, for one, could surely take a hike; he had the magical ability of a squashed slug. Less, actually. At least squashed slugs could be used for potion ingredients."

"I’ve lived in darkness for over seven years. It’s nothing special. People die. More people die. People get tortured, and more people die. Don’t be melodramatic, Snape."

XD It's those sorts of lines that make this fanfic so brilliant sometimes. I love the snarky mood that pervades your writing. Although, as Harry says, it does have a tendency to lean towards melodrama at times. Also, Snape seems to have an attitude change from his initial "I told you so" about the redeemer not being a redeemer to being all astonished when Harry protests to being this godlike savior. Just sayin', it would've been a bit better I think for Snape to have kept the skeptical attitude. But that's rather nit-picky of me.
fightingstoryaddiction chapter 19 . 11/1/2008
please update soon!
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Hm...I feel a bit disappointed to hear that you are discontinuing this fic, but if you were to continue half-heartedly, I'd rather see it be burned or just rot on a shelf in the darkest and gloomiest corner. (chuckles)

True, it has not been the best piece of writing that came to my way, but it has its moments...and you have certain flair for twists in the ctory. (chuckles) That's a plus for you.

No, I don't think I might want to take up the offer and continue it for you. (chuckles) You think you have a bad problem with updating? I could totally rank in top 100 on being horrendously tardy with updates. (chuckles)

I do however, would like to ask you for the synopsis on what's to come. At the very least I wanted to know how the story goes.
GoldenRat chapter 19 . 8/17/2008
NO! Don't stop here. This is such an interesting take on the Harry to save an alternate Wizarding World. I look forward to finding out about Neville.
Ruinous Crow chapter 19 . 7/3/2008
You have a brilliant story, and I hope you update it once a decade or something, just so we can have hope... hehe

If you're looking for good fanfics, i have some on my favs list (obviously, otherwise WHY would they be my favs)? But seriously, they are good, even if the beginnings might not be all that great. Well brilliant author you, I hope you find your motivation once again, and write more fantastic stories for us book-addicts out there.
sotty-chan chapter 19 . 6/8/2008
That's it? seriously? :(

But it was so wonderful and original...that's a shame.
Aurora Selene Potter-Malfoy chapter 19 . 5/26/2008
OMG! I wasn't expecting that... Please update soon!
potter-addiction chapter 19 . 5/11/2008

You aren't going to finish it!

But-but-but it is so good! The idea is brilliant, and I want more of Tobias and Viper's Poison! Oh, and why did they name themselves that, because Tobias said that there was a reason, but didn't explain...

NO! This story is amazing! Matthew is awesome too! :) FINISH IT PLEASE!
pichu10176 chapter 19 . 5/6/2008
u barely updated last month and now ur giving up on it? i won't allow it! i mean its not like ur one of those authors who like haven't updated in a couple years! this is still fresh on ur mind and if u really are dissappointed with the plot and stuff then u r allowed to change things around! .
TenshiReike chapter 19 . 4/7/2008
I see no reason to stop a story this well advanced. Wish I could demand you, or tie you up to a chair by the anckle with nothing but a wordpad infront of you and a pen lol. Ahh well, I hope yo get out of your...depression and post a new chapter
blackrhino chapter 19 . 3/29/2008
Ah... Too bad you can't finish it. Never mind. It was really good as well!
delyrical chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
hi, if someone ever takes over this story, can you please post a chapter saying so, with a link to the continued story? just so it can be easier. i'll be adding this to story alert for that. thanks so much!

by the way, amazing story. the plot is astounds me, even though tobias is a bit too OOC. xD; but otherwise the story's just plain amazing.

i'm considering taking this over, even though i don't think i'd ever be that imaginative in action scenes and the plot in general. xD; anyhow, thanks for the great read!
783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »