Reviews for Æternus Praestolatio
HaruJam chapter 19 . 3/13/2008
hey. i just wanted to say that you've got an excellent stort here. very original and exciting and a nicely twisting plot. the characterisation is good as well. i can't wait til your next update so make it soon please. cheers!
Allyssianne chapter 19 . 3/12/2008
I must say I'm really disappointed to find that you are discontinuing this story. I started reading this today and had high hopes for a complete story in the neat future when I saw there was an update this month. Please let me know if someone decides to take this story over. As amatuerish as you seem to think this story is it is a lot better than many of the fanfic stories out there. Your story has a plot, is fairly well beta'ed (even if you did it yourself) and I didn't find it simplistic. Most of your characters are well developed. Regardless I'm putting this story on my favorites list.
whispere chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
I was reading this again, and while the original story idea is good, it feels like Harry is completely OOC. And there's also the fact that when it's being told in Harry's perspective, he really should only be able to know his own emotions and stuff, but somehow he knows that Snape hisses inwardly. How can he know that?

Also, the change in perspective is disconcerting and takes away appeal in my POV. I think you should keep it 3rd person - you write better in 3rd person. Just thought you should know. I hope you can take it as constructive criticism. :)
hypercell chapter 19 . 3/11/2008
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! Can you just tell me what happens?
hypercell chapter 18 . 3/11/2008
Did not expect that. Oh, yeah, I expected the Chamber of secrets, but not that! WOW THIS IS GOOD!
hypercell chapter 17 . 3/11/2008
I was going to ask,

1) When will HArry find the diary.

2) Where is Harry getting money (in the beging, for his wand) He didn't bring it from his world, that is for sure.

3) HARRY FIND DIARY!

4) will they ever find out

a) he is a parsoulmouth

b)who he really is?
hypercell chapter 16 . 3/11/2008
1) YAY! Voldy. Not that I like him.

2) What the heack is a C2 community?

3) THat was awesome totally!

4) I LOVED IT!

5) Please don't quit

6) I have nothing else to say
hypercell chapter 15 . 3/11/2008
Yeah, all Pure bloods are related. I liked that. I am very cofused about the Vipers. good or bad or mixed? It is awesome! You said first classes would be in here! I don't see them! Is Snake a real Snake? and who is Jay? Besides the leader.
hypercell chapter 14 . 3/11/2008
Sirius and Remus came. Yvonne and Filius came. Lily came. Dumbledore stayed for half an hour. Even Zabini showed up.”" That is what you said. What about Tobias? Harry is such an easyer to spell name! Couldn't you have picked something simpler? you said iit would probably not get finished, but are you still writing it?
hypercell chapter 13 . 3/11/2008
That was a great Chapter. funny. I love Mathew. :) Lol! I just wanted to say, that there i a scary cowincedence in your story. My sisters name is Allison, spelled that way to., exept we call he Al, not ally. :)
hypercell chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
When I heard about the "magicel" i almost thought that Rincwood had travled through dimensions. Wow. That was funny. What was Ron adn Ginny doing in that room?
Shuna chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
So it's not Norwegian? the Æ is something we scandinavians are known for. Well well, good story anyway
hypercell chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
Why are the kids here in August, the middle of the summer? Also, where will "Harry" get the money. This is awesome! so good. I like how this world is not Exactly Parallel. I also like James as a git, but Where is Peter?
hypercell chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
So far, I love it. It is very good, and very creative. Why would they send him a healer, though?
jumping-jo chapter 19 . 3/10/2008
nevilles the one in charge? well thats going to be different
783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »