Reviews for Show and Tell
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 6/4
It was really cute, thanks for sharing!

Just one question: what about all those papers Richie still needs to grade? (Can Backpack do that for him too?)
Awesome Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
And still, after so many years, it is so ADORABLE!
Kimnd chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Ha, I totally called it that things weren't quite what they seemed.
Had to detox my brain from reading Through the Glass with something sugary, so I figured this would be a good place to start. It worked. Better go actually get some work done now, since it's... 4 in the fucking afternoon and I've been doing nothing but reading all day yesterday and today.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Aww. I think my heart melted just a bit.

This was so sweet, & and cute. Virgil was just adorable, and everything else, was simply mind-blowing as usual. I really love the way you wrote these two.

It's like they're perfect for each other, and no one else.
Aqono chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I LOVE YOU.

No, seriously, that was AMAZING. I laughed and cried and laughed and almost blew up from diabetes. That was just... OH! Oh God... I love it so much!
gambits princess chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww! vs so sweet!
unknown20troper chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. This is so emotionally intense, in a calm, subdued sad way, and then oh-so-happy at the end. Throughout the entire story, I genuinely feared that Richie wanted to leave Virgil, even though I knew that in canon, Virgil was the only thing Richie thought about when Madeline Spalding read his mind. (That is, of course, just one example out of many.) Of course, Richie didn't want to leave his Virgil; it was his teaching job that bothered him and Virgil certainly didn't get the whole story from the snippets of speech he heard and the behaviour he noticed.

I really love how Richie proved that, yes, he knew that Virgil loved him. 'Cause all the stuff you listed, well, it really is at the heart of what love is.

And the last line, the last line! :D It is so hilarious, and I love how it referred back to Richie's thoughts from before.
Pish chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Sugary, indeed. However, I know understand why people shouldn't eat too much of it even if you want it. Especially from you. If you made any more of these kinds of stories, readers will most definitely sit down and stay as long as they can to read it and enjoy it, and then they'll just have that feel-glow of being content and not move. Hmm..anyhoo, it's nice. Thank you.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This was FLUFFY AWESOME. THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That was perfect! I loved how detailed it was and how you kept me guessing til the last second what was going to happen! I alos love the ending line about backpack! Awesome work! You totally have to do another one or two like this!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
OMG THIS WAS AWESOME XD! SO CUTE AND ROMANTIC X3! You ROCK XD! Totally faving this _!

BYE BYE!
Mistrelia of the Ice chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
*giggles madly* I got cavities reading the sweetness of this story. I love it completely. Those two are a perfect couple and I could honestly see Virgil doing something like that. Reading this while listening to romantic Celtic Woman musicenough cavities to make me get dentures. Forever fav of mine. -
InuGurl107 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Omg! I actually started crying! 8D I.. I cant BELIEVE I didn't see this story! That was.. AMAZING!

AWESOME plot twist, though I DID suspect that Richie wasn't going to leave him, or that leaving Virgil wasn't his intention. I don't see how YOU could break our boys apart. _-
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This was lovely! It felt so believable and canon even though it isn't. I loved it all
inkfriends chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
the frist time i started reading this story i didn't finish beacuse i was in a class, which was killing me 'cus i wanted to know what happened. i just finished reading it and you did a marveles job! thank you, VA-chan