Reviews for Hunger Point
The Sorrowful Deity chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
i love this story you absolultely must continue its perfect!
zakhaev13 chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
plz continue working on this story its so emotional and interesting!
dbz-Fan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Okay i found this years ago and read it twice..then for some reaone i couldn't find it agin..until now...this is a good fic...can you please update
lifelibertyandsteverogers chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
Please please please update this! :3 it is sooo good (:
Supersaiyan2479 chapter 12 . 3/31/2011
Good story! Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hey BTG2 my real name is amber boatwright I love ur fanfic here r my questions. How old r u:. Whats ur name:. My cell fone # is 502-533-3064 please text me if u have a fone dont think im weird or anything to just give out my # like that its just that I dont have any friends I need friends to live please text me wen u get the chance
maliceofhumansacrifice chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
hey update the story or I'll tease with your favorite cookies! ~puts them in an indestructable glass box and hides the key to the lock~ *evil laugh*
kurisuchin45556 chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
Oh no! Away he runs! I hope he comes back. This is really good, keep up the awesome work!
kurisuchin45556 chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
You're right, technically Otooto in japanese is younger brother, but the way it's spelled is o-to-u-to cuz to have a long o you add a u. It's very confusing, and most people translate younger brother into otouto. Just letting you know!
SerenityAutumn chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
Oh my gosh! I can't believe it stopped there. Please please tell me you haven't given up on this story. It's so good and I can't wait to read more.
Cheryl chapter 11 . 2/9/2009
Please continue this story. It's really good. I'm in suspense of what's going to happen next.
Kellie chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
I'm bacck ;].

Yes, and I have no clue if you are continuing this story or not. But, if you are, continue it quickly? D: LOL. I just came back to this site after the longest time to discover that one of my favorite Anime MxM writers has practically QUIT this amazing story D: I almost cried... Almost ;]

But seriously, I
Wolf31 chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
I don't know if you are still working on this story or have left it behind but I have enjoyed and cried along the way of ready it. I hope that you are still thinking about it and will try to continue if possible.
Kellie chapter 12 . 4/6/2008
D:

plz update XD

im loving this story so much, but ive been stuck on chappie 12 for forever T.T i cant get the stupid "" button to go to the next chpt because there isnt one XD im kinda sad LOL