Reviews for Entirely Different People?
alisonreed00 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
a great chapter. when will the next one be out?
alisonreed00 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
great chapter. very real.
ProudlyIrish chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
I loved this so far but i notice that its been ages since you updated, I really wish you would because its awesome so far, everyone is in character and also there are so few almost famous fanfics . Please update this seems like a great story :D
RavenclawKB chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Interesting so far, but what now? I want more!
Saucy-Duck chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
I hope that you continue with this some time. It's great and I would love to read more.
CheckitDude chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Brilliant! Are they going to meet up with Russel? Update soon please!
The Fangs of a Girl chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
This is amazing. I love it. Continue please?
irishgirl9 chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
This seem like an interesting story. Are you ever going to finish it? I hope you do!
blizzy1106 chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
please keep going :)
CrescentSapphire chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
I love this
S.A.P chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Just when I thought that Almost Famous had ceased to be an obsession for me, now I am intrigued yet again by the witty banter that William has with Penny as well as his neurotic tendencies. When I came across this story I wasn't expecting anything but fortunately due to my pessimistic views and skepticism, I was pleasantly surprised. Now there is only one problem, I need more, more insight into the world of William's organized chaos. Please let there be another there are any improvements that are necessary for this story to radiate off the screen it would definitely be the lack-luster attitude that Penny has when she see's william again. I believe that her character would carry herself with more eagerness and excitement when she saw William because after all, he was the first (and possibly only) non-scumbag guy she had ever met. The other thing would be to incorporate his mother's character a little more. It might be hard considering he is now an official adult however, how can you put a price on the " Don't do drugs," line.
LiteralLovely chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Update this awesome story...soon. :)
Freebird87 chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
It looks like it's going to be a night William will never forget.
Freebird87 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
That was great. Almost Famous is a great movie.
quan64 chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
I love the way that you have kept her mysterious to William. She is still throwing him things that keep him guessing which helps him remember their time together with the band on tour. It makes him feel like she is older sister, but maybe not.