Reviews for Ever Unforgiven
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
It's a cool story, vary wordy but deeper than most.
Crepuscule4 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Update! Please!
blackwolf15 chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
i like it alot plz update soon
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Tha. Realest. B. In. This chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
AHA! Slip-up! and now i get to B about it. I've been waiting for a mistake and I'vve finally found one.

Ignoring how stalkerish that sounded, im moving on. Im almost positive that Thailand was still called Siam until at least the 1800's. (
theLilyLady chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
I know I'm going to sound like a bloody hypocrite when I say this, but are you going finish this story? Because it is one of the most beautiful stories I've read. I greatly admire the way you have accurately depicted human nature, as well as your lyrical and almost whimsical musings about nature and life in general. The way you write, gives me the same feeling as if I were sitting alone atop a hill, the breeze whistling in my ears, and me watching the tea leaves in my cup slow unfurl and dance. It relaxes me, allows me to pause, ponder and consider.

I wonder whether you'd finish the story if I continue with the shameless compliments...heheheh _ I've got more!
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
although it is a bit verbous the excessive prose is not only enlightening but is at times profound, intelligent and humorous, it is also eloquently written.

i don't know where you were taking this story but would like to. finally kagome and fluffy interact and the work has been abandoned... at this juncture i would even appreciate an outline, without inner dialog or narritive if only to see how it ends.

ginny
Rast chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
Oh please please please continue.
emmyjenny chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
are you going to update any time soon? its been like a year... and in the other chapter when her ankle popped did she dislocate it? and why didn't you mention it in this chapter? please i really like your writing style even though you use big words that i have to look up in the dictionary it keeps me entertained to know that there are still words out there that confuse me :) and i thank you for it :) could you please remember this story and come back to writing it pwease :)
aimdiscord chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
So did Sesshoumaru's mother die in that space of time when he ran away with... the... weasel demon? Aww! Now Kagome and Sesshoumaru can have a heartfelt talk about how it feels to blame yourself for the death of a loved one. er... or not. I like their sparring scene! yay!
aimdiscord chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Woo hoo! This story needs more reviews. Even though it has not been updated in a while. :)
aimdiscord chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Wow. This story is awesome. I had never read it before because I always dig through the SessKag fanfics in order of publishing date, and it took a lot of reading to work my backwards in time until I read your story. But now that I have seen chapter one I have only one question - will you write my fanfiction too? I can't ever seem to use awesome words like ischemia or supercilious.
Noacat chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
AW! This hasn't been updated in forever. Such a shame. It's a lovely story. Well, I shall put it on an alert, miracles do happen. And I shall also put it on my favorites, because it's just that awesome.
evilredmenace chapter 5 . 12/16/2005
First off, I think you are a vocab whore. You have an amazing mastery of words, most of which happen to be on the GRE test I am currently studying for. So just throwing that out there.

Your prose is beautiful. And it's interesting to contrast that with a dry, at times tongue-in-cheek humor. Off the top of my head, I recall chuckling at the mention of oysters, and something to the effect of "like a lemming without prozac." Brilliant.

I think what is especially intriguing about this piece is that I kept expecting it to turn into a somewhat affectionate Sess/Kag fic. Far from it. Grief, coping, guilt, sexual tension, revulsion... a clusterfuck of issues.

I guess the only thing I had a hard time with was the whole scenario of living with Sesshomaru... as opposed to say, going home. Or living with Kaede or Miroku/Sango. Going with the demon honor code that dictates the care of widows, how was the offer presented?

I hope this story hasn't been abandoned. It's been a while since I've delved into the world of Inuyasha. Thank you for making it enjoyable.
Riza A chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
Where are you? I must have more of this story! But you have dissapated into nothingness. WHY! WHY?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »