Reviews for Wish
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Firefly:) I love It!:) Amazing! I hope you choose to keep writing stories!
Grell Waldo chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I love this i started crying when i thought she was dying
BashiYami chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
It was kind of sad and angsty, but, this one at least, is grateful you don't write sad endings - - -

- DoP - ~
Violet Shadow Kurayami chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
aw i love it
Kyoru-KiTTy-ArTist chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
u have that problem too? i thought i was the only one! every single story i write, the guy and girl always tell each other they love each other, and they kiss... and its all happy happy fluffy fluffy. thats just wat i like! u kno, i was going to write a story that had an almost identical plot, but inuyasha was gonna wish Kagome not to die and that she could live as long as he did. yea... but now i see there is a story about this topic already so i wont write it. :) i love oneshots!

KKL~
Dreamer6164 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
OMG! That was perfect! I loved it! I love it when InuYasha cries over Kagome (you know when he thinks she's going to die, but she doesn't)! It was just perfect! Great job!
iluvdogs51 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
i ALMOST cried,but i thought it was kind of weird that kikyo would leave without a fight,but hey,its your story.
Mirror and Darkling chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
*does happy dance* Oh yeah, oh yeah. God, I love your stories. Inuyasha and Kagome...YAY!

Okay, that surprised me, I have way to much energy after volleyball practice. -_-
mgnc chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Well, you're right, it's really a sad fic but very very happy ending! Way to go!

High Five,

mgnc
Mrs.MalayahCullen chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I LOVE IT PLEASE ADD MORE
Marry-me-Inuyasha chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
LOVE it! MORE! MORE! MORE!
eternalfragment chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I luv the story, can't wait for the next one you write.
CountingStarsAgain chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
omg what a happy and sad story i started crying at the end. great job with yet another story
SenceLess chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
cute story...i really enjoyed it
Nekomata-17 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005