Reviews for Ring of Fire
Omg I have no words to describe how amazing and talented you are. Your whole Anakin saga was so so good! I could not stop reading .. the story is so well put together. The characters are so true to themselves. I wish they'd used this story for the movies instead hahaha. I hope you're still writing, because you are extremely talented and I so wish this whole saga would get published. You deserve it! I don't want to read any other star wars fan fiction because I know it won't compare to this! Best thing I've read in a very long time :). Thank you!
SkywalkerLover2011 chapter 36 . 4/25/2014
Omg this is seriously like the best star wars series I have ever read. I love this so much. You've done a fantastic job of capturing the characters. Its really just perfect!
Wane Soo-Jin chapter 42 . 1/27/2013
Hi !

Your Anakin's Saga Serie took a whole week-end of sleep and rest away from me ! I had planned to just read a little story of 3'840 words and BOUM! here I am, after 450'000 words with red eyes and a heavy heart from living/reading through this fabulous story!
And yet, thank you for writing it, it's inspiring to say the least.

PS : Yes, indeed. After Star Wars… what comes next ? Stories like yours,since it's only a beginning.
May the Force be with you.
Lea1985 chapter 42 . 4/12/2012
good story
ClaMiAl chapter 42 . 3/14/2012
Oh, wow! This is an incredible story you have told here in this trilogy. It all seems so real so was addicting to read. I loved your depiction of all the characters, how they thought and acted and related to one another and the Force. Your Palpatine and his scheming and planning and evilness was just as believable and felt just as true as Padmé's goodness, and Anakin's confused and at the same time single-minded and intentful inbetweenness. It was all just beautifully done. Now, of course, I wish there were more stories to follow this one. Sort of like the chapter title says, there are no endings, only beginnings. And that's what the end of the chapter felt like, like the story's coming to an end but something else begins. I understand, though, that this series of stories is at an end, and I am deeply grateful that you wrote them and put them out there where I could devour them. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that these stories are among the best of all the stories I've ever read. They were just amazing.
Sol Oriens not logged on chapter 42 . 7/10/2011
... Words can't possibly describe the onslaught of emotion I am feeling right now...

This fic is probably one of the best, if not THE best, stories on this site. Seeing the words "The End" on that last page made me practically burst into tears; trust me, my family is currently very confused. I've always been the biggest fan of Anakin Skywalker, and it was a great pleasure to come across this trilogy that detailed him so well. I remember almost passing up on this story in my many hours of searching through fanfiction, but then deciding to give it a try. After the first few chapters, I was hopelessly hooked. And now, I can only reminisce about how close I was to almost missing out on this gem while laughing at everyone else who made the mistake I succesfully evaded.

Sol Oriens
twilightandharrypotterfan chapter 42 . 8/17/2010
I loved this trilogy and it all go down I my heart as one of the best SW fanfics. I think you did an excellent job of flashing out V'ar, who started out as a passing character and unimportant, to a confident Knight and major plot device. Many of my favourite scenes feature her, such as the one where she keeps breathing and remembering her Master's lesson. Thanks for the ride! I truly enjoyed it.
Fortissimo chapter 42 . 6/28/2010
Well... that was completely and utterly amazing. I don't have much to say - only that the Trilogy was beyond perfect, and I would LOVE to read the story of Palpatine's downfall, if only for the closure it would bring.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 42 . 10/18/2009
Awesome!This is the second time I had read this trilogy, and can not find the words to express how brilliant this was.

I only wished that you could have continued to the Emperor's would be the only way Anakin could have found real peace are definately one of the most gifted writers on this site thank you for an remarkable story.
Eleai chapter 10 . 3/18/2009
V'ar's statement actually caused me to tear up. It was beautifully written.
queenofspades19 chapter 42 . 3/28/2008
sweet story, but anakin have to end up ugly?
Luc chapter 42 . 10/14/2007
Well, I'm really struggling now to find what I wanted to say. I've read through your entire story in a series of nights and have been enthralled, to say the least. But with each successive chapter I've felt a heaviness set over me to think of what the future will bring for these characters. To think of all the struggles Padme and Anakin went through, all the sacrifice and heartache, and to have it end in defeat. The thought of this looming future made your astonishingly readable and immersive story difficult to get through at times.

You can imagine my relief - my real joy - to read these last two chapters. I'm sure it must have been a hard decision for you to change things from the universe we all know and love, but I have to thank you from the bottom of my heart for it. It was kindness, what you did, because there would have been something bleak in the finishing of this story if you had not done so. Instead, I feel quite fulfilled. And yes... I feel happy, too.

You've done an amazing job with this story. In all ways, you've crafted something that few people seem to have the measure of. There were no obvious weaknesses here - your dialog, your plot, your pacing, and your characterization were all superb. You've even managed to take original characters and make them so organic within the narrative that it seems like they were always there.

You should be proud of what you've done here. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Nefar chapter 42 . 8/31/2007
Very, very good. I recomend this story, and the two previous companions, to anyone searching for a high quality Anakin-Centric Star Wars AU.

However, don't read this if you like and Anakin that is more powerful than an average Jedi, because he's not.

Also, the very, very last part. I didn't like how Luke totally accepted his parents coming back from the grave, and having found out they deceived him all his life, without any complaint. That's just my preference though. I also felt it was a bit rushed.

Summary: A. Fantastic SWAU. Read. Now.
calsax chapter 42 . 7/3/2007
Hey, geo3. Good God, but I've been away for a long time. Just the night before I was sitting down in front of my T.V. and had the chance of catching the ending of The Phantom Menace. After the movie finished I came straight to my computer and sat down to search your story out again. And here I sat until I finished the last four to five chapters that I hadn't read yet. I think I've said this a lot of times, but yours is one of the best Star Wars fanfics that I've had the pleasure of reading. Gotta admit I loved you using that particular line "Luke, I'm your father" in your version as well. The ending is definitely memorable and I'm hoping that may be you will think about continuing the Star Wars saga. It's too bad that it actually didn't happen this way. Thank you for writing such amazing fanfics, geo3. I'm looking forward to reading something more from you in the future.
Quibily chapter 42 . 2/23/2007
. . . .

Wow. The last chapter. And what a heart-warming chapter. It was wonderful.

Though, it's too bad we didn't see Leia's reaction.

Dellia's daughter was Mara Jade, wasn't it? I'm not an AU-reader, but I know enough to think that must be Mara Jade.

*cries* It's been one special trip. I grew up a lot as this story progressed. I remember the chapter Ballé died-it was one of the last driver's ed classes I had before I got my license. I had to wait until I stopped crying before I could drive. Lol.