Reviews for Mighty Wings
Vaasth chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Thank you for writing this! I loved the set up with the moments through time from Gozaburo all the way to the present.

Great job!
Girl of Blue Fire chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
I just wanted to say that this is one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time and certainly in the Yugioh section esp featuring Kaiba. It's in character and *multi-faceted* - bless you for that! I totally agree with what you said about his character often being one of two shallow extremes. I LOVE that you have explored the scientist-engineer in him and from an expert's perspective. Seeing him with his trusted team was great and I agree he would expected the best but listen and reward them too if they succeeded. I also love that you patiently included the progression of his abusive childhood through to his adult years and showed his character development and how things changed him. I feel you got it perfectly. The battle of wills between him and Gozoboro at the start was heartbreaking but spot on, the Death T reference gave me chills and all of this was rooted in his talents, love of flight and his connection with the BEWD which was just perfect and did what great fiction ought to which is reveal or highlight a new side, which is difficult for me because I love this character and know him quite well, so thank you. Ugh and the vocab - thank you! I wish more stories were like this. I also liked how smart Kaiba was distracting Mokuba and the change from single cockpit to two-seater and the adjustment of weapons and what that means for Kaiba psychologically. I like the OC George, although I did find his name abit distracting. I was less keen on the secretary and her implied bossiness and super curves but I'm glad she was feisty and accomplished not a pushover. 4 months to do all the training plus all his schooling did feel OTT to be honest but I just went with it cos it's Kaiba and the story was so good. Thank you once again. I wish I could see more from you but even if you never see this review, your story earned it. Take care.
novelreader chapter 1 . 2/29/2020
This fic was great! I loved that we get to see Kaiba in the eyes of one of his employees, especially one who kind of taught him something. Like flying. That’s so important to him. I often wondered what his relationship was like to those who taught him and such.
Rahar Moonfire chapter 1 . 3/1/2019
This is beautiful and I 100% support your version of Seto Kaiba. He is fully capable of expressing gratitude and being civil, but only when he deems it necessary/deserved. He also demands absolute loyalty from his employees, but he will return that ansolute loyalty to the fullest extent.
Kittona chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
this was really good, thanks for the read!
Meew3 chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
Ahhh i love this so much! Makes the whole pfemise of the plane into something much more substantial tham the anime kinda just throwing it im there 'cause he's extra'
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 6/24/2018
Amazing!~~~~
Jademy chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
One of the best Yu-gi-oh stories I've read, you are very good at writing. Thanks for sharing!
songsinblue chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is one of the best Kaiba-centric fics I've ever read. I tracked it down again today to make sure I could keep coming back to it. Well done!
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Another great piece of character study. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done. I'll be adding it to my C2.
jessi chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Excellent story!
mofalle chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I read this story when you first wrote it. It was well written and enjoyable then, I am delighted that it still is after all these years. Finding it now was like finding a lost friend. Your characterization and the thought you put into Seto and the people around him was spot on. I love how you transformed the BEWD jet into a "living" creature. Thank you for keeping this story on the internet for me to find again.
Dark Wolf on a full Blood chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
i loved this. so lovely.
Jensam chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
(Yes, I am sifting through all of your Yugioh fanfiction) (_) I'm probably going to start sounding like a broken record, but, but...I LOVE THIS ONE TOO~!

Sorry, I believe in reviewing every single story that I like, at least once, even if I don't have anything useful to say. :P

This is just so much fun, and I really like George. He's a great guy, and seeing Kaiba grow up through his eyes is both awesome and interesting, and the ending is really heart warming. I like all of your original characters, actually. You're quite good at developing them.

Again, you've got Kaiba spot on character wise. I remember most of these scenes you mention! :D They're not frequent, which I was slightly miffed about, and I've always wanted to see more of his interactions with his employees, but now I've read this. It's all good. XD

(The whole part with Mokuba badgering Kaiba into eating and taking a break was adorable.)
EvilKnivel38x chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I think that was one of the best Seto one shots i ever read, the way you captured Kaiba's personality and the way you showed his dedication to his BEWD jet dream it way amazing, and i liked George too! ;)