Reviews for The Body
lotzalove chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
I've read most of your stories, and I especially love the Happy Enough series, but I skipped over this one because Greg/Grissom bondign fic didn't sound very exciting at the time (no offence to you) but anyway, I decided to read it today and I have to say it is one of my most favouritest fanfiction stories ever (excuse my terrible grammar):D I absolutely LOVED this story and am going on to read The Search and Speak To Me now :D also, I have to say, I wish you were still writing CSI fanfiction! You are definately one of my favourite authors on this site :)
GreyBlue chapter 12 . 10/31/2009
nice. i enjoy reading it.
SaintDogStreet chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
Great story. Love the Greg-Grissom interaction, and your writing is so well thought-out, it's very enjoyable to read. Your characters are very IC, your plot is complex enough but still readable, and you have some great descriptions and dialogue. I love the emotions you show, as well as the physical aspects of the desert and the house with the body- you really get a feel for everything the characters go through. Most importantly, I loved the little things, like the Snickers bars and Greg's list. The angst was nice, too. You may want to watch your grammar just a bit (though it's definitely better than half the stuff I've read), I did notice a few commas missing and some other little stuff, but whatever- the important stuff is all there, and it's very, very good. Fantastic job, I really liked it. Thanks for sharing.
KaL KeY chapter 12 . 1/17/2009
so good! i loved it! keep up the good work!
Farrahmack chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
Loved it glad you didn't kill off any characters
krage chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
great story
krage chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
interesting so far
Madame Norris chapter 12 . 8/13/2008
Hey just wanted to let you know. I found this story by accident. And I absolutley love it. I loved the ending the most. I mean who doesn't want to fill Grissom's desk drawer full of snack sized Snickers.

P.s. I could tottally see Greg unplugging the Cable so it would only play static. nick must have freaked.

It so wasn't a strech on Greg's personality right there
prettymonstermess chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Y'know, I'd really like to see that list of Greg's someday. :]
Mandi96 chapter 12 . 12/29/2007
That was an awesome story. I loved it!

You're the first author I've read about who even mentioned Greg's having been in San Fransisco - which is where Sara's from... I keep waiting for a story to mention that, and you've come the closest. So congratulations, you won! *hands you a Snickers candy bar*

Now I'm off to read your other story and check out your profile.
sunkisst chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
this was a fantastic fic! ive been lookin for a good greg/griss friendship story...:)

thanks!
oval chapter 12 . 1/11/2007
Oh wow, this was fantastic! I loved the bond that formed between Grissom and Greg during their week in the desert. It developed nicely and you really showed the strength of it after they returned home and missed each other's company. It was definitely in-character and the dialogue flowed nicely. And I'm so glad Greg got his stuff back! Amazing story!
HPFreak4life chapter 12 . 12/14/2006
I liked this story a lot. :) It's different to see Greg and Grissom 'paired' up in something like this, and I enjoyed the change. And the little Greg and Sara kiss? Totally cute. _ Very nice fic. :)

~Lauren~
HauntedPast chapter 12 . 7/7/2006
This was good, well written. I like what you did with Grissom's and Greg's characters. You did a good job. I like your fics.
lil'spencefan chapter 12 . 7/5/2006
WOW,WOW,WOW,...WOW! I completely loved that entire story! Grissom's and Greg's interaction was excellently done! Keep writing like this cause I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!