Reviews for Rising from the Ashes of Betrayal
paulmoss chapter 25 . 3/23
Loving this story please finish it.
can you update this soon
phoenix-rob chapter 25 . 3/8
Please if you are still out there writing, I'd love to read the next chapter. It is too great a story for it not to be finished.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
very nice! Who could do it? Ron, Hermionie, madam Longbottom? Especially if she believed/ Mabe Minnie, since she is so far up Dumdum's butt she wouldn't even try to deny him!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
To indicate possession in anything ending in "s" already (eg. plurals, nouns, names etc.) you just add an apostrophe (').
chrysanths chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Severus'. Remus'. Sirius'.
Blacksnipster chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
Whats bettin serpentine's hermione.
Excuse me but chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
there is a sentence that translates to "And when you do, you are spell intensity will have increased", which does not make sense.
Jynx chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Good story I think I'll stop here.
Euroption chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
Does anyone else think this dark misstress is Luna?
Lord Dream chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
Nice. Needs a bit ofa slow down tho, other than that, its good.
CuriousGuest chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
And here I'm wondering how the hell did Fudge manage to keep his Minister job for sentencing innocent Boy-Who-Lived for 10 years in Azkaban? And he is also the one to defeat the Dark Lord. No one in their right mind would keep that excuse of a man in the office.
sammiix23 chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
Wait Harry owns the Headquarters so why are they still there?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Where's harry
MeinGimli chapter 24 . 9/27/2013
so i thought i would give a review here. i have a small problem with your plotholes or other mistakes.

if Ash is 14 then she should have started hogwarts 3 years befor.

when harry gets sent to azkaban after his second year, he could meet sirius black there.
then black should have no reason to escape azkaban (while leaving his godson behind?)
but without harry free there would be no "rescue harry" fiasco in the ministry,

but those mistakes aside its an interesting story. you should have finished it. maybe with a rewrite/repost of the story where you fix some of the mistakes.

thx take care