Reviews for Rising from the Ashes of Betrayal
Grey chapter 12 . 7/27
American. American. American. Did someone say Salem?! Seriously, if the obvious "author inserted into her own fantasy" wasn't bad enough, you have to go down the clich├ęd "American Harry" route. I tried to wait it out and see if an actual story was going to emerge but no more. I just can't stomach this crap.
paulmoss chapter 25 . 3/23
Loving this story please finish it.
can you update this soon
phoenix-rob chapter 25 . 3/8
Please if you are still out there writing, I'd love to read the next chapter. It is too great a story for it not to be finished.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
very nice! Who could do it? Ron, Hermionie, madam Longbottom? Especially if she believed/ Mabe Minnie, since she is so far up Dumdum's butt she wouldn't even try to deny him!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
To indicate possession in anything ending in "s" already (eg. plurals, nouns, names etc.) you just add an apostrophe (').
chrysanths chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Severus'. Remus'. Sirius'.
Blacksnipster chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
Whats bettin serpentine's hermione.
Excuse me but chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
there is a sentence that translates to "And when you do, you are spell intensity will have increased", which does not make sense.
Jynx chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Good story I think I'll stop here.
Euroption chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
Does anyone else think this dark misstress is Luna?
Lord Dream chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
Nice. Needs a bit ofa slow down tho, other than that, its good.
CuriousGuest chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
And here I'm wondering how the hell did Fudge manage to keep his Minister job for sentencing innocent Boy-Who-Lived for 10 years in Azkaban? And he is also the one to defeat the Dark Lord. No one in their right mind would keep that excuse of a man in the office.
sammiix23 chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
Wait Harry owns the Headquarters so why are they still there?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2013