Reviews for Unknown
Moi chapter 13 . 5/10
I'm guessing poor Severus tried to get in touch with Harry over the summer and of course got no answer and now he's upset and his feelings are hurt .
riverrat chapter 13 . 12/31/2016
I think I already know where this is going. You are making Harry look like a girl, with waist long wavy hair, calling him cutie and such... My guess is he will end up with either Draco or Snape. Sorry, not my cuppa tea!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2016
Pleeeaaaassseeee Uppppddddaaaaaatttteeeee. It's soooooo goooooooooood
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
Please update soon .
SortingHat chapter 7 . 8/17/2016
Mpreg/ YUCK! I'm outta there then! Guess I'm a gay hater for daring to oppose and should be put to an Obama FEMA camp for my own protection.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
Actually sarcasm does not equal to funny. Jokes are usually funny when they have truth to them. Stereotyping just to stereotype is not funny.

One good way to see funny jokes is to watch It's A Mad Mad Mad World movie which despite the lack of character development I like how it shows each different journey to get to the treasure and all the cameo appereances of old actors.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
This fic and the author is pretty childish unless of course he is one then I'll let it pass as I expect as much from this young generation.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
For new reviewers a movie that explains this situation of Harry correctin a teacher is called Expelled exposing corruption within Universities and Collages about Evolution and how thru logic tests and simple questions people just go along with whatever the media says and admit not really thinking about things.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Are people so blind that they don't look at dates when they review? 10 YEARS of homework? I am more willing to believe The Reptilians have gotten the author and probably many more who have just vanished.

I think our population is mysteriously vanishing and perhaps that's where the animal are 'disappearing' according to science articles that have no explanation.

We haven't had any meat bees here the last two summers where we usually at least see several. This summer we saw a honey bee all by itself once having BBQ but that's it and only one time.
Usually when we BBQ we attract all the meat bees of the neighborhood and have to use insect repellent which we haven't had to do either.

Usually in the evenings we have bugs galore.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2015
this story is to be congratulated, I loved the attitude of Harry soo much :) it makes sense that Snape would be on good terms with this version of him. Please write more like it!
Gravity's Child chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Highly entertaining, Sevvie better have a damn goo reason for this new attitude.
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
And then the author ran out of ideas and the story died
slayer99 chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
well your profile doesn't say anything so i will simply say that this is a brilliant story and please update
d1x1lady chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Loving this story! It's a super interesting read.
BloodyFallenRose chapter 13 . 5/16/2013