Reviews for The Silent Hanyou
kenzie.parish chapter 22 . 6/21
Decade. Not century. Other than that (and pups *shudders*) good chapter!
MadamScorpio chapter 19 . 12/8/2014
a high hanyou is a funny one lol
MadamScorpio chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
get them get them get them! then i hope Kagome's mom sue the school and those police jerks! they get fired and become mall cops! thats what they get idiots!

MadamScorpio chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
aaaawwwwww...i wonder when he is going to put down his guard...thats a good question though...why do ppl friend others?
MadamScorpio chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Sango should have done that in the anime series lol! favorite character! lol
AkikoMiko chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Mmmm
Great fic! Can I have kagome kidnapped! Oh and have inuyasha be here hero!
riseofthewolf chapter 39 . 10/5/2014
Omg. Just wow. You are so awesome!
lily chapter 39 . 8/27/2014
this is one of the top stories that I have read. It has a lot of drama and intensity along with a little sense of humor . As I keep reading was in grossed in it. Heck I didn't stop till the end. I really did enjoy it. my favorite part of this story is the brotherly love that inuyasha and sesshomaru share.
Jingyee1511 chapter 32 . 2/21/2014
Tension brilliantly created, and once again Inuyasha's sacrifice nicely done. I was on the edge of my seat from guessing who the shape shifters were and how the final trap Naraku set would come about. Nice ideas! Good work!
Jingyee1511 chapter 30 . 2/21/2014
Hmmm the scene in which Shippo attempted to have Inuyasha stay and shuffle up altogether was just seriously sweet. And the emotions as Inuyasha left! Depicted brilliantly. Your writing is really good.
Jingyee1511 chapter 28 . 2/19/2014
On one hand, the way Inuyasha fails to register what Kagome, her mother and their friends say is astonishing and bewildering... On the other hand, I think you correctly depicted how that kind of insecurity and mental state of someone bullied over a prolonged period of time. Nice work.
Jingyee1511 chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
The words you had respecting memories were impactful. Very true. And the following scene in which you caused Sesshomaru and Inuyasha to recall the dreadful night (how they were in sync!) was rather haunting. Finally I think the impact of Naraku being both the mafia's number one target and their parents' killers, plus how he spoke to Inuyasha on the phone, was a touch of brilliance. Nice. Frightening.
Jingyee1511 chapter 24 . 2/17/2014
I particularly liked how you described Inuyasha's reactions to the agents, his intuition and finally Sesshomaru's protective nature. nice work. especially the part when Inuyasha approached his room? The tension and impending doom was done beautifully.
Jingyee1511 chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
*shivers* mushy! Cute, but mushy. . I liked your statement about time in bonds of love and family.
Jingyee1511 chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
It's really shocking to have Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's relationship so pleasant, and shocking to know how protective or happy Sesshomaru is in the presence of his younger brother. Nevertheless, it's entertaining. Thanks for the chapter!
1,792 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »