Reviews for The Plan
love and temptations chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
hahahahahah love it it made laugh do funny i love Dron
Woo-hoo chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Best. Fic. Ever.

...And that is all that needs to be said.
IAMONLYME2885 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I just...*laughs* LOVED THIS! *beams happily*
thoughtspast chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I decided that I needed to favorite this when Harry said " Malfoy's always staring at his arse! Ron needs someone to stare at his arse. The world needs love, Hermonie." the manic laughter might have also had a little to do with this. It was really funny
Dipi chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
that was great

i had to stiffle my laughter since i was reading this in my office
NothingFromNowhereImNoOneAtAll chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
...WOW.

XD Seriously. You have NO IDEA how hard I laughed reading this. This was FREAKING AWESOME.

My favorite line (other than the last line, which I must say, is VERY true...) would have to be: "Why do I always get caught up with the psychos? First Harry, with his plans and his 'everyone needs love' trip. Then Hermione, with her Hogwarts, A History fetish. Now Draco? Is it something in the water?"

..That, and of course, "Not under me literally but... Oh, look, paperwork."

XDD Seriously. And Harry is SO the man in this one.

XDD You're amazing. This is awesome. Great work! 8DD
J.S. Mews chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Hahahahahaha! That was hilarious!

I love all the quick changes in POV. It just added to the hilarity of the entire piece. :)
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Ja... poor Harry. He's a little cupid XD

Nice oneshot.

Kisses from Argentina!
midnitemood chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
this stories hilarious! I love Harry in it, are you going to write another chapter?
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I love this story so much. I've shown it to a lot of my friends and we act it out- so much fun.

Then I lost it! TT_TT I've finally found it again, though. And now I've favored it and shall never loose it again. I'm quite happy now. D
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
'Life? Who needs one of those when you have two cute boys making out in your closet.'

i TOTALLY and COMPLETELY agree[:
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Harry, my LEAST favourite character, absolutely RULED in this fic! Awesome work! Fave!

Idun
KIM32 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Best one so far. I LOVE the randomness and crazy Harry is pretty damn hilarious. I love the maniacal laughter when trying to be sneaky.

"You know, ever since you helped kill the Dark Lord, you've turned into a cocky bastard." Draco informs me.

"What can I say? I got confidence now." I tell him calmly, inwardly beaming.

I can so visualize the conversation. Thank you for sharing your brain static.
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Hurrah for two cute guys making out in closets! :D
Squibakou chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I have read a bazzilion fics but never one as absolutely hilarious as this. I am in paralictic shock from lack-of-air-laughing syndrome and will be in this state for quite some time. -gasps-
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »