Reviews for The Claiming of Harry Potter
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
Please, please, please update?
kate-sama chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
SHIT. SHIT. SUPER HOT! PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE BOTTOM SLUTTY HARRY! PLEASE. PLEASE UPDATE!
Lizzosaur chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
Wonderful!
SlytherinGoddess22 chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
what happened really who died and who didnt will voldymoldy win or will harry man up more and face him
YellowJacket69 chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Is this fic abandoned?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Ok. this just turned very weird
Elledora Snape chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
Will there be more? I need to know who Harry ends with, because I can't choose who is better Snape or Draco. I have been addicted to this fan-fiction. I just want to know. Please continue writing this story.
WLMNA chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
hi, I really like this story and I was wondering if you were going to finish not could you let me know and I will remove the story from my favs and update.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
draco harry AND snape!
Tina chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
The best story ever! please do leave us with no ending!
dem bones chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
OH NO! You can't just end it like that...NUH UH.

Not only do we not know what happened to Snape but we don't what happened to Snape...

I HOPE YOU DIDN'T KILL SNAPE...

Draco's fine too, but I'm totally rooting for Snape/Harry or Snape/Harry/Draco. I really love your OCs but I especially like how you write Draco overall except for the Non-con bit.

In Chapter 8, you had a little note concerning several mistakes in your work however if there was spelling or grammatical errors then your repost is an impressive improvement. Honestly Zacharias Smith being a Slytherin though isn't too far off with how he acts in canon. So what if he's a hufflepuff, in this world he's a slytherin and a darn evil one and quite frankly I like him for it.

I hope you update the story.
Trinitymarie chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
This was great! Hope shapes not dead he is my fave
Yaya chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Could you update this one if you're still interested. I love the storyline and have always wondered how you would finish or continue.
MzMilo chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
love this!
chibiotakunoda chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
I love how you refuse to give a fic before it's completed. Even though this chapter was a bit rough, I'm still really enjoying reading this one and I seriously can't wait for you to continue. I know you'll only get better and better as you get back into the swing of things. Thanks for sharing!