Reviews for Sovereignty-Associationist Girl Nanami
Nightfall Rising chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This brilliance (like Anthy's evil) is never old. 3
Summercloud chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This is EASILY the best thing I've read all week. Maybe all month. It was just like the anime! Really! Anyway, amazing job.
ChaoticK chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
LMMFAO! This.. is the funniest SKU fanfic I've ever read! *Beg beg beg* Do a partII. It'll be called "Revolutionary-Pro-Communist Girl Nanami" OO; Or.. something like that. *Runs and hides*
liz chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
honestly, this is what fan fiction should be about - everyone in character with a unique and interesting theme that takes all of the series' elements.

being from montreal, i understood all the dialogue and the references and found myself literally laughing out loud at some parts. absolutely brilliant.

it ran exactly like a utena episode. honestly, i could mistake it for series canon if it weren't so blatantly satirical.

quite frankly, this is the best fanfic i've ever read.
Setsu chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
This is the funniest thing I've read in WEEKS. Bravo!
Telomerase chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Oh my...how terribly funny. XD What a clever idea, I was laughing hysterically the whole way through...my only peeve is that you spelled Juri "Julie", but otherwise it was marvelous...Viva la RevoluciĆ³n!
akabara17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
I can't help but crack up, this story is so hilarious...
Enki chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
I'm afraid this story has revealed too much confidential infromation to the ignorant anglophone masses. Traitor!

Classic is the best way to describe this story. To make the concept so ridiculously farfetched, and yet the characters so IC (including the shadow puppet girls and the typical Himemiya response). Great great great great great *laughs some more*
Areku chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
An INGENIOUS work! How can anyone DISLIKE this piece? I knew you were a good writter from 'Susuharai/Soot-sweeping' but this is incredable! Okay what was so good about it...everyone was in character, everything that took place was HILARIOUS, you didn't use the story to show your hatered of one character or another. Overall it's awsome, and I look forward to reading the rest of your stories. :)
Miyu chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Tee hee hee! This was hilarious, and very well written. Everyone's perfectly in character, and you've captured the feel of the siller Utena episodes quite well _
dothackerMia chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
I will make my friend tell me the french parts...
Mess chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *laughs ass off* I'm not sure if the best part was lilly-bride Mitsuru, or sovereigny-association, or the language office, or the Rene Levesque reference... but that rocked! Vive les Canadiennes!
Selene chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Excellent! I loved it! Yummm...poutine. I liked the draws straight from the seperatist movement, especially the large French small japanese writing thing. I think it would have been really funny if they had Akio running around with a tape measure measuring the letters of the signs..._~ I also liked the title and they way you played with the referendum question and the clarity bill. All in all very funny, And I'm going to enjoy going through this to try and pick up as many references as possible. hee hee...i think that "referendum" was rather different than the one i remember though... hee hee...
Raquelle chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Ah, Utena and making fun of Canada. Does life get any better than this? I've been to Quebec, and knowing how true the ridiculous language rules are only makes the story better. (Knowing a reasonable amount of french helped too) This was hilarious.
Lufio chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
"You sick and twisted person. You love making your readers laugh themselves to death, don't you? Well, you failed. It was a hard and arduous battle of will and determination, but you didn't kill me off! Oh, no! Despite the guffaws and the cackles tortured out of me, I wrestled them down, with my jaws clamped shut and my eyes refusing to tear up. Oh, yes! No giggle or chuckle escaped my lips! Nonono! No, they didn't! That wasn't snickering either. That was just... ah... ah... repressed burps! Yeah! Repressed burps, that's all!" ANYWAYS, that was quite good, in format, execution, and idea. I'm glad that the classes I took in French have redeemed themselves once more. Though I wish you'd put a _little_ bit more context clues or direct translations in the dialogue. There were a couple of spots where I had trouble understanding what was said, but for the most part, it could be construed. I don't exactly remember where because I kept reading and reading, and kept hurting and hurting, from the laughing and the laughing. And for a while there, the name of one of Nanami's henchwoman, Aiko, kept throwing me off. I kept thinking of Akio when she popped up in the kendo training hall. Maybe because I'm used to Eiko. Ah, well. In summary, good fic.