Reviews for Feels like fading
Andriabow chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
Wonderful story which I enjoyed so very much. Great job.

thanks for sharing.
Delka chapter 15 . 3/24/2006
Interesting at least. Thank you.
R. Moore chapter 15 . 4/2/2005
You are very talented. This was easy reading, captivating, and held me on the edge of my chair. Who am I? I am a teacher, and I feel this work was excellent.

RM
Tilius chapter 15 . 3/31/2005
Great story. Loved it.
Ben chapter 15 . 3/29/2005
Really nice story. Do you think you could add an epilogue? maybe during Siege I about how Amara comes back and saves the city. It would be really interesting. Nice concept. The only thing that could be imporved is the dialog. There is too much space between the each set of conversations and not enough descriptions in the conversations. But other than that, really nice.
Nova42 chapter 15 . 3/20/2005
I loved this story. It was really good, I'm going to put it into my C2 archive. I hope you write a sequal to this I think it would be really cool to see Amara on some adventures with Sheppard's team.
Writer117 chapter 15 . 3/19/2005
Excellent! This was a great story.
rudhweth chapter 15 . 3/19/2005
Great Story, well written. Look forward to more from you.
highonscifi chapter 15 . 3/19/2005
Loved it! Hope you've got another story waiting to be written! Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Laura-trekkie chapter 15 . 3/19/2005
A great ending to a great story. I'm glad Amara gets to have a second chance. It's also good to see John on the mend.

Thanks for sharing this, and I look forward to your next trip through the gate.

Laura.
Laura-trekkie chapter 14 . 3/16/2005
I'm glad to see John getting to his usual escaping-the-infirmary best :). It looks like Amara could do with seeing him soon though :(.
highonscifi chapter 14 . 3/15/2005
Oh, goodie! John's getting better! I want to see what you do with Amara, now. Great chapter! Loved John's stubborness.
Laura-trekkie chapter 13 . 3/13/2005
Yay, an update :).

It was good to see all the people who came to donate blood, and it was nice to see Rodney at the head of the queue. He was good with Amara too, and now he's gone back to John watching :).
ErabuHikari chapter 13 . 3/12/2005
cuckoo. lol, seriously, what's going on? she snapped! i like rodney in this chapter; not too long ago he would have ran at the prospect of donating blood. i don't think he's a fan of needles. you did a good job with showing how he's evolved. :)
Laheara chapter 13 . 3/11/2005
Hey delayed reaction is still better then no reaction. Now what about John? Poor thing, he is gonna have SUCH a whopper of a headack when he comes around, hopefully Carson still has lots of happy juice. Aw I can picture Rodney sitting at his side, very sweet.