Reviews for Hero, Villain, Saviour, Conqueror
Was Percy the obvious spy, there to cover for someone?
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 32 . 1/7
I have a personal hatred for stories where Harry dies in the last battle without it serving any real purpose, and it doesn't seem to've done so, here. Particularly with the mention of the fact that he's not actually dead, which makes the fact that Nimi is mourning him seem kind of stupid. I can see her being upset over his absence while waiting for him to recover, but she's reacting to his (presumably) being rendered comatose as though he were dead. Really, if the last chapter had had this scene and the epilogue was Harry waking up, I think it would have been much better.

Also, from what little I know about the sequel, it doesn't really seem like the sort of story that needs to be told, and there's no real point in dragging Harry away from what would have become a happy life in this world so that he can fight Voldemort all over again in another.
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 16 . 1/7
I know that this story is long-since completed, but I demand Harry/Nimi! Demand, I say!
moosejuice5 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I stopped here - a combination of harry suddenly knowing things he shouldn't, numerous stereotypes/cliches and very little happening made this unreadable for me
GreyWaves chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I am not joking: this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I nearly cried at the ending, though - amazing job! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
Harry is the heir. Am I correct? * smirks like daphne greengrass*
jawsett cntlogin chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
i find nimi as marysue-ish. sorry, with the hair and her ammounts of screen time.

nice plot but she ruined the storry for me. i dont want to read more to the point she blushes upon harry- YUCK
Alie-yaoi chapter 32 . 9/24/2014
i like
I am the weirdo chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
yo... just reading your fic, very good btw :) and noticed you mentioning people constantly asking who siri/Mel's daughter is... so ill just go ahead and guess... Nimi?
Pixelatedzee chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Lacks any real and compelling character developments. The OC is already too Mary Sue for my liking.
Mashkai30 chapter 32 . 8/20/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
El0ndon chapter 32 . 8/10/2014
I'm confused is harry dead odficaly or did his contenceness (sp?) Get sent to another demention and he has to find his way back or something? But anyway the story was awsome and you seriously need to consiter being a writer! :)
MattKennedy chapter 32 . 6/17/2014
So for like the first 2/3 of this story I thought it was really excellent, then it kinda got weird/choppy/inconsistent... (ex: Fudge was dead, and then suddenly not). Enjoyable though! Thanks for writing it. :)
Moon Kingdom chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
I love it!
theaceoffire chapter 22 . 5/21/2014
We are the Order Of the Patroni!

We are Oop!