Reviews for Hero, Villain, Saviour, Conqueror
Megamen chapter 14 . 5/1
How did I know hermoine would get jealous
Monster King chapter 32 . 3/21
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
brennan.mholmich chapter 16 . 2/4
Good thing the Lord of Azkaban is willing to take it up the ass. What a terrible chapter to story that is quickly falling apart. You set it up so he was apparently above everybody in Magical Britain, except not, because... reasons!
VulpineSoldierAsashi chapter 16 . 2/2
Shove it up your ass moron.
kuraitja chapter 11 . 12/27/2017
lol, it would be weird if potions really work like that.
seldombites chapter 32 . 11/29/2017
I really enjoyed this story. I won't read the sequel at this time since it appears to have been abandoned. However, if you ever chose to continue it, or it gets adopted, I will certainly continue reading.
Naruto lover xyz chapter 31 . 11/19/2017
i thought fudge died a chapter or two ago? got me confused there
RatherFabulous chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
Ouch! I'm a big "Harry Done Wrong" fan, but dang!

When 14 year old female OC (!First Warning Klaxon!) "Nimi Stardreamer" (!2nd Warning Klaxon!), considered by half her cohort to be TOO skilled to hold her job (!3rd Warning Klaxon! and /eye-roll so painful that it breaks blood vessels), strode in absent-mindedly tugging a strand of her "light brown hair with part of a dark brown lock mixed in, filled with strands of hair so light brown that it could almost be considered blonde" (WHAM!Emergency Alert Emergency Alert!) in order to relieve "Lieutenenant Porschiabeleia" (red light!Into The Life Rafts! This is not a drill!), this fic splattered itself all OVER my MarySue shields.

"Life force is it half strength, Captain. We'll need to put in at a goodfiction waypoint and read "Brown Coat, Green Eyes" again."

That said, you did this a looong time ago, so I'll hit your profile up to see where you are nowadays. I was interested enough to wander in here, so who knows?

In all fairness, I must shamefully admit that I wrote some outrageous badfic myself many moons ago (My deity! I had a wretched Mary Sue go ice skating with freakin' Legolas! /head-bonk) and this review was all kinda tongue in cheek.
Please don't think I'm actually hatin' on ya. If that was the case, I wouldn't have posted anything at all. Anyone who's brave enough to put it out there has my respect - and they already know the way of the Hate-filled FicTroll. (To that sort, the only appropriate reply is "EX-TERM-IN-ATE!")
God1643 chapter 26 . 10/9/2017
Called it! Boom!
God1643 chapter 25 . 10/9/2017
I'm gonna guess that Nimi is Sirius and Mel's daughter.
I'm probably wrong.

Great story!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Epic!
God1643 chapter 14 . 10/7/2017
WHOOOOOOOOOO!
God1643 chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Nicely done; just the proper amount of foreboding and explanatory. A difficult balance to achieve; like getting Holly and a Phoenix Feather to work together. ;)
noxenrom chapter 2 . 8/5/2017
Stardreamer? Really?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2017
Hey, I thought I should let you know that some of the lyrics to the song "Once Upon A December" from the movie Anastasia are incorrect. It is actually this,
"Dancing bears,
Painted wings,
Things I almost remember
And a song
Someone sings,
Once upon a December.
Someone holds me safe and warm,
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory...
(Pause for music)
Far away
Long ago,
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart,
Used to know,
Things it yearns to remember,
And a song (short pause)