Reviews for Hero, Villain, Saviour, Conqueror
The plot was good.. the writing had so many plot holes, incomplete sentences and horrid grammar that approx half way through I skipped to the end to see what happened and was not surprised to be disappointed.
Ridiculous!
raging fire storm chapter 1 . 5/11
loved the story...but seriously...atleast fininsh the sequel if the 1st is ending in a cliff hanger
Lilly chapter 16 . 4/29
I think Mel's daughter is Luna.
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 6 . 3/9
wtf is this? it is oh so very confuzzling...
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 6 . 3/9
weird... just weird...
What a dumb fucking ending!
SortingHat chapter 5 . 1/6
Not my cup of story but as far as the writing goes I don't see anything wrong with it.

What I don't like is you almost changed the chapter names to something stupid using the word *of* but after a few times you refrained from doing it anymore and to that I give you praise.

I hate it when chapters are named really stupid and druggy.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2016
OMG is Nimi Ari's (or is it Mel, i get them confused a lot ;D) daughter?! Because Nimi is 14!
Jestrbob chapter 20 . 12/3/2016
I was fully walking at 7 month. Then I started piano lessons at 4 years. And was reading books also. I graduated HS at 15, the local community college with an AA before I turned 17, a BS at 19... a master degree in engineering at 22... I worked as a RF design engineer. Retired at 62...

One can say: Most children are not toddlers at 7 months. Remember there may be always exceptions to any rule.
ghostbuster chapter 32 . 10/30/2016
i really liked this fic until now. i think the story is becoming even more messy. why was harry not a horcrox
Lord Barinthus chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
The prison is 10,000 square miles? Forgive me if I can't extend my suspension of disbelief to deal with this ridiculous story.
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
I feel like you did a really bad job explaining that the guards (Nimi, etc.) were HUMAN. With the weird names and having a 14-year-old Captain, I was thinking they were dementors, or what they actually looked like under their scary "illusion" humans saw. If they're human then they'd be DMLE employees, not some other race waiting for the heir. That got really convoluted.
automaton14 chapter 8 . 9/29/2016
Seriously. Where did he get his wand?
automaton14 chapter 8 . 9/29/2016
Your author note hasn't helped me understand anything at all ever
1,797 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »