Reviews for 25 minutes
kuchuu chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
::sniffles::that was sooo beautiful! OMG i cried...wahahhhhhh! poor raiha, i mean i love fuuko being wiht tokiya...but i like raiha being with fuuko...and this story was just like 'aww' it's soooooooo goood! keep up the fantastic work! BEAUTIFUL!
Kim chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
I think d story is nice. It was kind of sad but I liked it. Afterall I am a Tokiya-Fuuko pairing freak hehe.
Pink Princess chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
wahhhhhhh that was soooo sad, yet so beautiful... *starts crying* I'll be in my bedroom bonding with my pillow if anyone needs me
cream cheese chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
(sniff) this is so sad and sweet..

really good use of in the story..your writing seems so real! (weeps)
kleopatra chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
i love it!i absolutely love it!1it's so sweet n sappy and all... not to mention the fuuko n mi-chan pairing :D PLEASE write more! [sorry if there are too many exclamation marks...it's just that i just finished readng the fic and i liked it so much :)]
regnum chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
*sniff* sad-o! oh well, there can't always be a happy ending i guess...i thought it was really good. It was a good length, had the right amount of emotion and was well thought out. All and all I think you did a good job. Keep it up. Ja!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!But y mikagami

?/
Chs chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
okay lah, considering that it is written by you. At least when you read it, u know it is a romance. R:4 A:7
cleo chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
Hey! It's no hopeless! It's really heart-wrenching!
DjLethal's Rogue Slayer chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
BRAVO! *CLAPS* ffnet needs more good fics Goddammit and I'm not the person to provide them but u certainly are. Sorry i was a little late at this review saturn-chan but I was outta the country u see *embaressed* now plz do me a great favour and post ure other fics? I love those sooo much I want an excuse to red them again hahahaha.
ice chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
hiya! upon reading it for the second time, i found it better. reading it whilst listening to the song. keep writing. i'll look forward to more romances. *chortles* smile always, ice
Parnella chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Hey this is good...really good. It would have taken me years to write this kind of story but this is truly incredible.I SALUTE U!alot of romance and agony...great discription of raiha and the ring..his memories of fuuko were so real...oh man, i almost cried for him...GREAT STORY...i know that whoever reads this will enjoy it very much..good luck in your future fanfics and endevous.

Puff Freak
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
That is so~ sad! I don't know if Mikagami or Raiha will be better with Fuuko! She is just so~ mysterious with her romances! But I don't know about Mikagami though... Doesn't he like people like Yanagi? Oh well, let's just leave it up to the author to pick which ever. Hey, maybe even Domon will be her lover~(-
azeruse chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
*sniff* that was so sweeeeeeeet...will co-incedences never cease?i really was listening to 25mins when i was reading this so i guess i was xtra ermmm...touched?

mi-chan seemed a bit too uncaring tho ;p

nvm...i still loved ur fic...

my ratings would probably be r:6 a:ermm...7.24?
Pink Yuki chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Absolutely beautiful. Just one question though, why would Fuuko want a black gown for her wedding?
30 | « Prev Page 1 2