Reviews for White Rose
angela chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
aw i loved the ending
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
this was great...

im confused...where's the sequel?
marie-eve chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
ok you really got me confused at the end of this...

but i love stories that gets me confused! i always try to solve them! haha

thank you for the story!
lilxinyue chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
OmG! i love your story. so what's the sequel? plz gimme! thanx!

this is so my #1 Tomoyo and Eriol Fav FanFic! u got talent too btw!
SakK chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
The ending nearly made me laugh! Tomoyo's so sneaky to have done that to Eriol!
Hiiragizawa Ao'jiro chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
I've been bad (didn't really follow directions) but it's worth the review.

it's the fic i told you about! the one i'm so ga-ga about! wow! (you probably knew what it is cause you wrote it).

Since Tomoyo is one of my favorite characters, i was totally curious about this fic. quite long actually, but a good read. i think i left a review somewhere... can't really remember. have not yet read the sequel, but i'll try.

E x T FOREVER!

it's okay if you have short term memory and forget to update/hectic sked.

keep writing!

- Hiiragizawa, Ao'jiro
asga chapter 7 . 8/1/2005
oh i love this
Mimiluvbug chapter 7 . 7/16/2005
wow! this was a really good story! ya, some of the characters seemed a bit outta place, but it works for an interestin story. _ the very end... does that mean that tomoyo was still alive n the kid survived...? that's a cliffy endin! great work! *hug*
dontcountonit chapter 7 . 5/31/2005
Kawaii desu! demo...iie!...kirei desne!
anonymous chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
no offense but you made sakura seem so evil! I thought she was such a good girl!
Arika-Chan chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
OH THat was an AWSOME STORY. I did like how vengful Tomoyo was and all of that other stuff, it's a very wonderful story.
Kaley D. Oscope chapter 7 . 5/4/2005
OMG! This story is great! It is really dark but I love the end! I still don't get how Tomoyo keeps surviving everytime. Maybe she was a cat or something in her past life. I hope Eriol and Tomoyo get together some day. And finally we see the innocent, little Sakura being mean. Poor Li, well, there's always Meiling right? And Naoko was available too. Great job! Take care, bye!
afaphyte chapter 7 . 4/11/2005
Please make a sequel! I LOVE dis story very much! Nd i wanna know hwat's gonna happen next!
Pwned chapter 7 . 4/10/2005
It's well written, and the plot hooks you. Good job with that. The only thing that could possibly make it better is more detail. If you really delved deeper into the characters' feelings. On another note...

ARARARARARGH! You're so mean. ._.

I love the cliffhanger-thinger, but at the same time, I hate it. Cliffhangers can be so...frustrating. It's impossible to just make up your own theory and be done with it. It has to be finished by the author, and so I have a proposition. Or...a demand.

MAKE A SEQUAL. Or I won't forgive you until I get three arrows in my back, kill my elementary school teacher, hear you confess that you killed my baby, and die.

But that would be uncanny, no?
nEeLLoC chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Hey, can i ask something? Do you always like to make your stories so sad? I like your stories but they're so sad. You're a really good writer...and can i ask? You're third story, the birdcage, will the ending be sad too?