Reviews for Winter Roses
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I want to hear someone write a song to that. ()
Bledge chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Swet. in all aspects of the word.
RejectedAndLoved chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
This was cute! Winter roses does sound like a song. :] I need to start writing songs again. Thank you for reminding me! Thats off topic. Stories like yours makes me think the author sould read fanfics and put them in the mangas... or anime. _

Ja Ne
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
ola chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
nice ending )
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Aw! Very cute. And very in-character, too! XD
Ookami Youkai Ali chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
aww, that was so cute! another good one! . i just love the two of them.

Aoi Umi Opallene chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Beautiful! You do such a nice job of keeping them in character and really bringing out their contrasting personalities. Your word choice as always is very nice. For some reason I especially like the line "Eating with him was a terse, awkward affair littered with coughs and the sound of chewing." Don't ask; I just enjoy that a lot. *laughs* Overall an adorable story to temporarily make me hate winter slightly less than I do. :)
0ri chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
aw! . this was so cute! short, simple and sweet!
Ildreen Love chapter 1 . 1/25/2005

As good as always, what else can I say?

I love the way you write, so keep on doing it, ok?
shimo chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
good not as bad as I expected
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
yes. winter roses is a cool title for a song maybe you could write one too as like some mini epilogue for this fic, ne? i like your story. its cute. warm and fuzzy.
Hecate18 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I liked that, *sighs* Seemed to radiate calmness and sweetness at the same time. _
justabitobsessed chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Hey, I like it. It's true that it's different, but it's still just as good as your other stories. I'm really glad you updated, this really made my day. Keep writing!
animegirl12182 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005