Reviews for Sly as a Fox
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
update
ladybadasskillington chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
Cool. I can't wait for the next part. HAHAHAHA FOX!
ToriAnnMari chapter 7 . 5/1/2005
ending was funny a nice giggle, cant wait for the next though. lena singing hm... update soon
Sirithgliniel chapter 7 . 5/1/2005
*offers cookie* you poor poor thing! of course I won't kill you. you haven't finnished the story yet *wink* Actualy, I know how you feal. fan fics were the last thing on my mind when my aunt had cancer. grade thrown into the deal, it's a wonder your muses even work. Take your time, I'd rather see a good fic take time than a bad one speedly delivered.
Bunch-o-Nuts chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
Oh, it's getting good...but shorter...can you update soon, but make the chapters longer?
Melody Rasnake chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
aw Poor Quatre
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
Quatres birthday is near christmas? Didn't know that. . .or is it some other party? Engagment party perhaps?
ToriAnnMari chapter 5 . 3/13/2005
its cute, poor fei though pain lol update we like ja
The Yaoi Mistress chapter 4 . 3/5/2005
interesthing, really, i want continue reading.

see you
Lady-Frisselle chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
Cute
Serenity Maxwell chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
very nice! poor duo. update soon!
Jaist Majere chapter 2 . 1/27/2005
Haha, this is a great story. Absolutly funny, with a bit of romance, over a christmas holiday. Please continue it. I would love to read more.
The Yaoi Mistress chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
how cute, plpease update soon!

see you
Lady-Frisselle chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Please update. I need to know what happens. And what the scream was about.
andreaward chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Haha! I like it so far! Man, i wish i had a fox, that would be so cool... but dangerous. It would scrath me eyes out i tells ya. RABIES! *cough* right. ignore me. Anwho, hope ya continue soon! And good luck with this fic... since it's ur first multipul chappy one.

*~andrea~*