Reviews for The Order of the Owls!
xera chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
very entertaining!
myinukoi chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Strange...but i understood the victiory dance. i could clearly picture it in my head and every thing!Egyptian dance crossed with the moonwalk! I know...im freaky like that...
dragondolphin1990 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
This... THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER! You rock! This is hillarious and awsome and amazing and great and... I'm running out of adjectives... and super and rad and da bomb and great... no, wait, I already said it was great... Anyway, this rocks!
Dark Priestess Tsubaki chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
hilarious!i too am a voldermort supporter, snape supporter and yes and umbridge supporter and i took no offence to you killing off voldermort, it just made it more interesting. Also it may be because i'm hyper too, but your story made sense to me, and my reaction with the game was the same with Harry's...the question is...

WHAT WAS MALFOY DOING ON THE ROOF?
Sesshomaru-is-my-master chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I love it
dark queen malfoy chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
that was very funny . it was great
musique91 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
brilliant...I loved it...all of it. This was extremely funny!
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
you're insane. and quite amusing too. Lol. keep it up!
blahfugginblah chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
My brain cells are screaming in agony, but I was laughing the entire time. Keep up the great work!

Cheers!

~The One and Only
OniyuriGaaru chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
i did understand that and i loved it! at the begining i was snickering the whole time! i was trying to be quiet because everyones asleep. think was very funny. maybe you should be hyper more often don't ya think? lol bye!
Nicks-and-Tics chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
LOL! this is funny, good idea with the poison cake!

note to self: send teacher a poison cake!

chow!