Reviews for Itachi, Itoshi
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Aw, Itachi you poor thing. I'm glad at least he has Kisame as a reassurance there.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
That was awesome but you should have made it longer
DeeaE chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
oh pouts

no lemon
alwaysanissa chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I love it. You've captured their personalities really well, in this story and it's prequel. :)
Siffel chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I enjoyed this in a very dirty way! I'm glad that you made their relationship gritty, dirty, but not disgusting. Even criminals need to love, right? I love this story and please write more like it!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I REALLY loved it! This is my favorite pairing EVER!
Abby-0-Abby chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I love how you wrote this. Everything was in character. Itachi smoking, though I hate to say it, is actually an Itachi-like-thing I'm sure I'd find him doing. And his past was an excellent change. Orochimaru raped him or something, yes? I'm not so sure, but it looked like he did.

Overall, well done. It's hard to do this pairing and keep them both in character, and you did wonderfully. A [:

-Abby
little.tel chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I really like the itachi Kisame pairing. It's sort of funny because there just so different. _ Itachi's always so serious and Kisame's always grinning. It's great. PLease right another sequel soon.
BPhantom chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Ahaha! I love the ending! XDD Nice glimpse. I like it.
StCC chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
AW! YOU DIDN'T DO THE WHOLE LEMON! ONLY THE SUSPENSE BEFORE IT! Oh, fine... I'll read it again and daydream about the rest! XD -reads again and faves-
CloudsAreFluffie chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
You managed to keep them both in character, it was well written and very sexy.

Now I'm really in the mood for some more KisaIta.
zoebabii328 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
It really is good!

I really like it, but ... I don't get the ending?

ITACHI said koi, right? And what did Kisame do?

Why did he say "Next time ..."
Veleum chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I'm shocked that I never reviewed this before now.

This was one of the first ever Kisame X Itachi fanfics I ever read where Kisame wasn't portrayed as a dumb brute or way too immature to be canon. I fell in love with it (although BAD ITACHI, smoking, you'll go blind faster! :P ) and its former, 'Kisame, Koi'. I hope one day you'll write another KisameXItachi fic, as you write them very nicely, but for now I'll have to go back to my own writing.

Keep it up

ST
LiteralBlue chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
This is excellent, especially how you kept them in charachter. fave.
Nanni Nano chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That was hot Although I don't really like Itachi smoking, that kind of ruined his character a bit I really like how you changed his past. Nice job!

~TTS