Reviews for There's No Need For Apologies
pie231 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
awwww! Snape and Ron pair has always be amusingly hot and tortured and heart-warming!
Chemical Psycho chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh gawd! THIS. IS. AWSOME. I gotta say, I thought that I was the only one who paired these two. I love it
stuckinsea chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Loved...loved...loved...I knew I added you to my favorite authors for a reason...keep it up...more SS/RW please...
Siraelka chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I definitely agree, there is too little of this pairing, and its good that you decided to set the lamentable condition right :-) You did great piece of work.

I enjoyed the plot line, but the most wonderful thing was the atmosphere: dark dungeon, blazing fire, and the image of heavy rain outside was a perfect combination for the expressing of the mood :-)

S.
gal-from-the-'hood chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
its good. a lil bit short but good

ah i've never heard that song buti think its good.

m... im not really good at writing this stuff
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
As you said, there is a definite lack of good Sev/Ron stories... so... I beg of you! Please write another one! Please?
asininefreakshow chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Wow!

I really like that, there aren't many good Sev/Ron fics, this is going on favorites.

Great job!
pen pencil whatever chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
*dreamy eyes* i just posted my own Snape/Ron story and i had to read the competition... oh well i lost T_T lol this is great i've ejoyed your writting and this sounds like something Ron would do.
sexy-as-ron chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
plz, ddo another Sev/ Ron fic! there's not enough of them!
Aradia Rose chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Well, I don't usually read slash pairings, but I liked this story. I usually don't see Severus/Ron stories, and I probably wouldn't read too many of them if I did, but this one was different than the few others that I have read. It actually didn't put either of them out of character. Nice work!
non chapter 1 . 1/24/2005