Reviews for My Feet Are Cold
hammy chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
omg! that was so cute! -hugs- very good job!
Mara202 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Great fic! *loffs* I really needed to read some A/H after watching 'Retribution' again! :p
Mireille DeMaupassant chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Ahh! Cuteness! Must read angst now! Just kidding. I loved it! (Wow, I really like exclamation points!) Oh and the stupid site wouldn't let me add another review to How Will Turner Killed His Wife so I'm just going to say it now.

"Are you all right, duckling?" Jack cooed. "Do you want me to kiss it better?"

Second best line ever!

Peaches!
Insaneduckfish chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
AW! Very cute, I like it lots. Very, very squeeful.
Demus chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Ah, slash, snow, Archie and fireside fluff. Some of my favourite things. I particularly liked the following quote:

“Hell, it’s cold in here!”

“I don’t think Hell is the most appropriate comparison, Archie.”

*squee* And your metaphors were awesome- 'as contagious as winterflu' *giggles* V. clever, my dear.

All in all, a great idea perfectly executed!
shezzawatto chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Nice one again LLM. Gentle and sweet. You do have a way with dialogue.

Did they use matches back then, or would Archie have used tinder and flint? Don't know myself, but worth finding out I think. Others might know better.

Thanks for the pleasure. More, more.

Sherry
Nuwanda chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Aw! Too cute for words! You perectly capture Archie's lovely, teasing nature that comes out so well in the later parts of the series (cause he's too depressed in the beginning, damn that Simpson). SO adorable. Love the ending best of all. The teasing dialogue was wonderful, especially the final three lines of the story and the "you are too kind" part. Amazing, as always, for you are ALWAYS amazing.