Reviews for Not Just Puppy Love
kanyon01 chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
awh oh my god this was the cutest multi chap puppyshipping fic ive ever read! AND NO SMUTT/LEMON AT ALL! I APPLAUD YOU! this story was perfect, perfect balance of angst and light heartedness. Perfectly adorable relationship between JOey and Kaiba. well organized and structured, beautiful ending! YOU WERENT EVEN CLICHE. LIKE HOW DOES THAT EFVEN HAPPEN. I APPLAUD YOU HEAVILY AND WILL LOVE AND CHERISH THIS STORY FOREVER. THANK YOU FOR THSI GIFT. I JUST ADORE YOUR WRITING STLYE AND HOW YOU PORTRAY BOTH SETO AND JOEY. Great work :)
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
Oh, wow, this was fantastic! I feel so bad for Joey with his dad, but the fluff totally made up for it. And that endinggg...loved it so much! :D
dancing elf chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
nice work
xNARAx chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Hail Mokuba and his genius Match-maker skills and blackmail!

XP love it
killing u with umbrellas chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
loved it.
Willowsnake chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
Love it!
Kitty Caesar chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
Aw, this was really cute! Simple, but entirely wonderful none the less! A great read. ;D
Kitty Caesar chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
I like your writing style. Very nice.

I also like how your handling the plot. And I like the little rundown of Jou's friends. Makes it seem logical that he ended up in Seto's care.
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
Awhh i love the puppy

love in this is so

adorably cute.

x Rin x
Kasai-Sama chapter 11 . 3/5/2008
Excellent story. I never thought that puppyshipping could actually work, but you presented an excellent situation, and now I'm an fan of both the couple AND your work. Nice job
Fishheads chapter 11 . 12/28/2006
Lolers

Chris: YO!
RainbowHeart chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
Ah! The power of Mokuba! *I'm choking on noodles, right now!* Great story so far!
Princess Shela chapter 11 . 7/24/2006
Fantastic Fanfic.
Angel Kurisutin chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
It's been so long since I've read this, but I'm positive it's one of my favorites. You are such a great author! This story was so cute! I was just about to read another of your stories when I recognized the name and was like, oh yeah, gotta review this story. I'm like, trying to leave a ton of reviews cause I finally got my own account. I wonder if it annoys people that I'm leaving reviews, like, a year or more after the story was finished? Anyways, keep writing, you're so awesome at it!