Reviews for Visions of a Winter Scene
snarky Beth chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
This story's so good, if you ever post more I'd be happy to read more :) Mirage and Buddy both had such heartbreaking stories to share, and their realtionship's very close. I love their interaction, and the backstory of how they met was interesting. Lovely work :)
boo56 chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
update plz:)
CapitaineCartoon chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
Argh! What do you mean by "Consider this story finished until then!"? You just can't do this! You have to finish your story. It's just great, it needs a fitting conclusion. Your writing is really, really good. Hell, I hate Carrot Head, but you've managed to make him sympathetic, even to my eyes!

There is your challenge; Your're coming up to the hardest part of the story, where your own material will have to blend with what we've seen.

You can pull it off. Now please, update soon.
KELLIE chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
This is awsome if i were t orank it it would be 10/10
Darkness Shadow of Hatred chapter 3 . 5/11/2005
back seat? YOU MUST HURRY WITH THIS, I"LL GET IMPATIANT! P_LEASE I BEG YOU! PLEASE! *gets down on hands and knees* PLEASE! anyway Keep up the good work and hurry up! .~v
Artist Of Akatsuki chapter 3 . 5/11/2005
OMG! I loved this chp! *sniff sniff* poor poor Buddy though.I feel so bad for him in this. I hope ya continue soon. You no i can't wait for more then a week for someone to . Awesome job!
Darkness Shadow of Hatred chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
omg this is so great! you must to a 3rd chappy you must...with more romance! m suger coating...hehehe keep up the excellent work!
Shinigami Ree chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
Wow, this is great. I hope you get that third chapter up soon.
CapitaineCartoon chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
Hey Blackfire 18! Your story is great! It's really powerful. I remember reading and enjoying the first chapter a while ago but I didn't notice you wrote it... This is the first review I've ever written!

I love the way you paint the characters, they are three dimensional, they are alive. You have a great, cinematic sense of timing, I find that really important in a story. Just to take the time to tell something, well, you've got that.

I like your idea of Mirage having a traumatic event from her childhood change her, I thought about it briefly in my story also. It makes sense.

What you wrote is very touching.

Well, there it is, I love it, and like they say, Update soon please.
Artist Of Akatsuki chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
you said we can request more romance right? well anyways I REQUEST IT!lol. i lov stories lik this of syndrome and is how much i lik it. i read this story everyday! update soon!:)ill b looking forward to it!

~mirage~

*adds 2 favorite author and fav story*
Me chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
*Claps* What a beautiful story! Please update! I'll await the next one with a good mood and a box of cookies :) Heh, heh... Keep up the good work! _
Clio36250 chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
OMG, that's so sad...Poor Mirage. Still love it, though. Next chapter soon, please!
Clio36250 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Wow, this story's so sweet! I love it! It's great, really. See ya!
Bologna Salad chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
Beautiful story! It's definitely my favorite Mirage/Syndrome fic and probably the best written Incredibles fiction I've read thus far. You must continue with a third chapter!

Good luck with that!
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
I'm requesting I'm requesting! *waves her hands back and forth* I am seriously in love with this fic. I was actually looking for an Incredibles 2 movie but this is enough and better than any movie. I mean I always thought that Mirage and Syndrome had something going specially when he tried to kiss her. Now looking back on that after I read this fic...it makes me so sad to think that Syndrome was almost going to let Mirage die...

Anywayz as you can tell by the long review I REALLY like this story. If you could please email me when you update. Also could you refer me to some good Incredibles fics. This is the first Incredibles fic I have ever read and reviewed as I just saw the movie Sunday so I wanted to wait.

Thank you for writing this though. Your a wodnerful authoress and I hope you continue the chappies. .

See Ya!