Reviews for Proposition
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
hahahahahha i love it
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh my god, SO good!

Rukia is just the most perfect cute little shit here :D
purplepam chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Great Story...I chigo and Rukia were very in character!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Um, Isn't strawberry forgetting something? Like, you know? A ring? Haha, but I imagine them to be like this, no sappy, mushy declarations.
pamianime chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
lmao they were so in character I loved it bunches! Amazing!
09ice chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
yeap. that's definitely what Ichiruki would do.

great job, I've had enough with all the depressing stuff, great relief

loled in the end tho
ichirukitard chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
aaawww...this is too cute! i loved all the dialogs in this fic between Ichigo and Rukia. it was so cute and funny and well written. the ending killed me with laughter. poor Ichigo for having to be a kuchiki. he should know better that nothing comes easy when it comes to Rukia. LOL. anyways, i didn't think they were OCC though but IC instead. i could picture similar scenario and dialogs if the real Bleach Ichigo would ever ask Rukia to marry him in the manga. they both are not those romantic types so i can see that they will go about it this way. So no; this was an amazing one-shot that not OCCness to me. You got their characters right on spot. Your fic brought a big smile to my face, and for that, i want to say thank you for writing and sharing this cute piece of Ichiruki with us. XD
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Heheheh. Just the kind of difficult reaction you'd expect from these two. Great ending, btw-it's really like what Rukia'd do.
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
AWW!

Lol loved how they settled things like a business deal XD They are so cute and thick-headed and in love 3 Loved this!
Part of Youth chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
One word: Hilarious.
Seynee chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh, that was just priceless. Really cute! I love how light-hearted the conversation is.
CYLi chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
If the manga actually had Ichigo and Rukia talk about getting married, I wouldn't be surprised if they sounded and acted exactly like this. Very well done! I love it. I think it's very in-character. Ichigo being his stubborn, not-revealing-any-emotions kind of guy and Rukia, the practical, down-to-business, but just as stubborn shinigami. Haha, I love this couple! Most other stories made them way too fluffy and OOC, but this probably comes closest to illustrating what the couples's REAL dynamics and interaction would be like.

Thank you for this fic. I enjoy your sense of humor btw :)
amehoshi141 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Cute story! (Well, proposing to Rukia isn't really easy...)
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
BWAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHA

Dammit, I can't BREATH.

HAHAHAHAHA

I thought, when I looked at the summary, that this one-shot had way too many reviews. I mean, almost 100 reviews for a one-shot is usually because it is almost epic or something.

Too true. This deserves every single one of those reviews.

God, I hope I stop laughing soon. It makes it really hard to spell.