Reviews for Angels and Devils
Really good, I liked it.
platinum.and.raven chapter 10 . 3/16
Great story!
TheCauldron chapter 10 . 2/28
Interesting story, and well written. Great job!
Pfft i didn't doubt for a second that they wouldn't end up together. Especially after you said that serafims (- I spelled it wrong) mate for life. How dumb do you think I am? Never the less it was a very hot story. ;) I just love gay guys they're soo cute! Now add magical lust to the mix, man with the drive they obviously had they could've moved a mountain! (How come only gay guys are cute?)
Dimplz chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
I love the Ron and Hermione of this fanfiction :) always being supportive and knowing what to say, lots of ffs now are bashing them so it is rather refreshing to see them in a positive light ;)
gaap237 chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
I really liked this story! You did an awesome job! I think one of the best qualities of it is that you managed to portray a sense of urgency, and the entire story seemed very cohesive.
1sunfun chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Nice.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
Cool story, a little different from the cliche bonding stories of them which i like
bluekitnaru chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
is he bottom or top?
emthereble chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
THIS IS BRILLIANT !
Mashkai30 chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Talizora chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
I remember reading this story before, I think it was a few years ago actually. Loved it then, still love it now. Great work, some minor spelling errors but nothing a quick re-read/edit might fix.
semexx chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
that's pretty cool
i can't wait to find out more about seraphims