Reviews for Tail Gnawing Serpent
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 9 . 6/19/2010
It would be nice to actualy be able to read the said sequel! There did you put it? I dont see anything posted on your storylist.
Haunt of twilight chapter 9 . 7/18/2005
that was a wonderful story. i can't believe tonks was the trader. i look forward to more of your work.
Dot chapter 9 . 7/14/2005
Nice fic but you left me with nothing...except with the knowledge of Voldemort's death. The last 2 chapters (8&9) were extremely vague and I'm confused as to what occurances led to Voldemort's death, along with Snape's thought processes. How did voldemort die; what led Snape to trust Lupin; how did he get to his conclusions and what nots; what happened to Harry? I don't need an after story.. just what happened the minute vodemort died. I must be missing something. I liked it alot though.. I may need to reread these last 2 chapters for as I've said they are extremely vague.. but maybe it was the speed of my reading as I was reaching the climax...leading to the feeling of no true conclusion.. resolution. I've been left on a cliff hanger at the end of the story. Wonderful.
Dalamis chapter 9 . 7/14/2005
Wo...

great fic
Sepia Mortis chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
Dear Author,

What a splendid cliff-hanger. My favorite part had to be your writing style that momentarily explored Severus's thinking process. It was almost comical because he always seems to have the answers but for a moment there he was confused. I'm extremely glad you are safe in Austria. Happy writing!

Sincerely,

Sepia Mortis

P.S.-*grin* July 16 is almost here are you excited?
Haunt of twilight chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
oh please update soon on this. its really awesome. how could snape be a trader it's just so wrong. who's side is he really on?
Howl chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
"Why, hello..."

That's the best damn quote in all of the chapter. I loved it! I literally broke into the biggest smile I think it physically possible to be protrayed across my features. It was great-Yes, I'm very morbid, twisted, and I look and cherish those sort of scenes. Heh.

It was very much Voldemort-you're very good at writing all the characters. Though Hermione is off, I love it. The divination but NOT that, rather numberlogy. Very clever idea, really. Very much indeed.

Who's the spy-ss? Huh? Huh? Something, possibly, to do with *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* dobby's hat-or rather what was in the hat? Or, possibly the moon has betrayed Dumbledore-sorry, I couldn't resist. He looks up at the moon and he realizes. I like it very much indeed. Way to end the chapter-BUT I WANT MORE!

Yours, and two other fanfics are all that I'm reading at the moment, so yeah, I felt the need to review. Not a very helpful review, but then again I'm bad at giving helpful reviews. Sorry. It was a great chapter, really. Especially the end of it, with Snape starting to realize something.

You're Snape is beautiful by the way. Very much, very much.

Right, until you update again *tips two fingers off forehead, bowing head slightly* Bye. Great chapter.
Silverthreads chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
Oh my! How exciting. :) But I hope it's not him. But why not? Almost no one ever makes him out anything other than completely sympathetic. Way cool, if I'm right.
November chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
I really really really like this story thus far, I'm eager to read more!
Anne Phoenix chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
lovely chapter. I'm very much enjoying this fic. I hope you update soon!
Anne Phoenix chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
Tja, und ich bin auch aus Österreich :)
Haunt of twilight chapter 6 . 6/27/2005
that does seem weird. it's gonna be interesting with a slytherin as comintaior. i look forward to more.
Haunt of twilight chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
please up date soon. i look forward to reading more. does harry's year get any easier?
logi chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
Well, what is going on with snape and lupin? Im happy that you updated finally and hope that you will do it more often!
lucidity chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
I do hope Remus is not in danger! The minute Snape said the thing about werewolf hides I began to worry about him.

Great chapter, update soon!