Reviews for Stowaway
VaderladyL chapter 59 . 2/20
I like that the ending is not that typical and is without the same corny happy ending of other stories. She is a character I could relate to and a really true match for a guy like Tristan with her no nonsense attitude and strength of character.
waistedyouth chapter 59 . 11/24/2014
This story was amazing! Have you thought about writing a sequel?
ValleyDew chapter 59 . 9/21/2014
Awesome story. I loved every bit of it
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 59 . 8/26/2014
What a great story! I'm glad everything worked out in the end for the knights :) Not happy that our stable boy died. For Kayleigh, my guess would be that with such power comes a price. So the flesh on her hands had to be burned off as payment for using that power to win the battle. Now i'm off to see what other stories you have that I can read! Again, great job! It was nicely done, well worth the three days of sitting in front of the computer reading as fast as I could, trying to figure out what was going to happen next. I think you should do a one shot, or a short story, about Tristian's royalty...or even something silly with all the knights...
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 49 . 8/25/2014
Awww man! Finally they get together and I've got to go to bed! Well I guess I'll have to ponder in dream land tonight, what else happens in the story! 10 more chapters to go, i'm sooooo excited!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 43 . 8/25/2014
43 chapters in two days :) Can I make it to the end before I fall asleep? Still 100% loving this story!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 39 . 8/25/2014
Oh boy! As a dog trainer I find this chapter hilarious! I should say, "Poor Lancelot" but i'm not! He deserves something for all the grief he's cause Kayleigh! ;)
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 38 . 8/25/2014
Love the play on words for this title! Geez poor Kayleigh... as if she didn't already have to deal with PTSD, she's gonna have even more episodes! Good thing the Knights are there for her :)
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 35 . 8/25/2014
Three months? Oh man, this is going to be a LONG healing process for her...this is just a small part of the physical part anyways...I look forward to her mental healing as well :)
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 34 . 8/25/2014
OOOOOOOH I would not be so nice to that Chirurgii (I will be looking that up in a min) if he was so "ehh" about healing Kayleigh...I might just have to send both Erik (POTO) and Kiba (Wolf Rain) on him to "persuade" his mind...Sorry it's not longer I just want to try and get a much read as I can before I head off to bed! so far 34 chapters in two days, not to bad if I say so my self :)
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 33 . 8/25/2014
Must go read next chapter now! But I still had to leave at least something! Please don't let her be mute! I'm sure she could still get into trouble if she couldn't speak, but still!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
Oh man, out of the frying pan and into the fire! I must admit i'm not sure, at this point, if I want to keep reading for fear of what's going to happen to her!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 30 . 8/25/2014
I know you don't kill her off, but I still have to say DON'T YOU DARE KILL HER OFF! I will have to send my muses after you...and trust me, you really don't want to meet the Phantom of The Opera in a dark alley!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
Oh no! Kayleigh is in trouble! Hope she can save her self, or if not, that Tristian can come save her!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 28 . 8/25/2014
Why am I NOT surprised that Lancelot did that to the foot soldiers? He was seriously asking to get into trouble! I'm glad though that Arthur seemed to have a sense of humor and sent his knight ahead to hopefully stay out of trouble...Glad Kayleigh isn't ignoring Tristian anymore, well at least not totally ignoring him...