Reviews for Neurotic
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 37 . 5/18
I also have to admit that the timing and explanation of Paul existence is off. if Paige is pregnant now, but Chris is only weeks from being born, that means Piper and Paige couldn't have been pregnant at the same time unless piper is about to literally pop out Chris and then get pregnant again which I doubt because of the whole Elder thing. I dont see Paige just giving her sister her child either but I haven't finished the story so maybe there's an explanation for that later. I just have to stop here because the incest between Melinda and Paul even just being hinted at here is gross and disgusting to me and I won't read that kind of thing. As I said though I'd suggest you add a tag saying incest or a warning of some kind. before this and the whole Paige/ Dan thing (which isn't disgusting but just something that if I Knew it was in this book I wouldn't have read it) the story was going great so for that much of the story I say good job. For the rest however, I just can't read.
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 37 . 5/18
wait Paul and Melinda were...together together? That's incest and just gross as heck. No offense but you could have out Paige/Dan relationship and incest as tags or something if that's what's really going on here. I've really been enjoying this story but not enough to read that kind of stuff and it honestly feels wrong of you to not even warn readers of their potential (if that's the way you're really going with it)
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 35 . 5/18
oh Paige is just wrong for having a child by her sisters ex
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 25 . 5/18
oh gross, do Paige and Dan get together in this AU?
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 21 . 5/18
"how did you know about the toaster anyway" hahahaha
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 17 . 5/18
Wyatt is scaring me and I absolutely loooooove it
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 14 . 5/18
Everything Freud believed had something to do with sex, I don't take him very seriously although I do admit to a certain admiration for his psychodynamic theory of the interconnection of the id, ego, and superego
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 10 . 5/18
lol Wyatt outlaws farting?! I can't deal!
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 10 . 5/18
Haha that was hilarious when Chris was all "then why put my name on the list for ME to investigate" lol Piper just is beyond saving here
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 7 . 5/18
If I was Chris I'd have freaked when Leo said "that little thing there" lol
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 5 . 5/18
I liked the story after Chris' joke about Leo telling his mom not to push. You owned me at TARDIS. #100%Whovian
brightflare chapter 54 . 5/23/2015
Excellent story!
lovemya2000 chapter 37 . 2/21/2015
Um What The Is Incest. Smoly Shiz That's Disturbing. More Disturbing Than Wyatt Killing His Own Mom. I Hope I Read Wrong. Good Story Nonetheless
lovemya2000 chapter 31 . 2/21/2015
Wow
lovemya2000 chapter 30 . 2/21/2015
Just Love How It Was A Slow Build. Usually Within The First 10 Chapters They Know But This Is A Good Slow Burn. Nice
1,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »