Reviews for Polarity
Alas Poor Yorcake chapter 2 . 3/30
No! I'm about to blow my top! This can't be it! Updated and 2005 are officially the worst pair of words on this page! God. This is gold. All of this is gold. Damn. What I'd give for this to be continued. Anyway. One to keep close for rereads, I suppose. Just fantastic writing, A. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Just noticed, you don't seem to finish much.
DTGC chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
OMG.

BEST FREAKING MULTICHAPTERED CLEX FIC EVAR!

I love you.

SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.

AMAZING!
Shakugan no Shana chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
too bad you left the story hanging. it is really interesting
Harknessgirl chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
This is really good, I hope you continue soon :0)
bluerose24 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Even though it has been almost three years since you last updated this, I hope you continue it. It is really interesting so far and I would love to find out what happens.
shadowstar-gzan chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
I know this hasn't been updated in forever, but I felt like I really needed to review/comment.

This is a really good fic. The idea is original, and the characterization is wonderful. And with thee start of the fifth season... there just isn't enough Clex out there. I'm hoping that you will continue this soon?
goddess of darkness3 chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
wow... this is by far the weirdest story i've ever read... it's also really good. please keep up the good work!
FightingDestiny chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
this is great
Melenna chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
ggod story, very interesting so far. post soon!
a.lakewood chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I started of with just giggling and it turned into cackling. This was too funny. On to the next part - het Clex? Whodathunkit?
Saber ShadowKitten chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
This is still a hoot. Poor Clark- er, Lara. Great idea with the soap, though, to tie it in with the SV krypto-oddities.
Indi chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
Thank you so much for updating! It's a wonderful story.
medusa750 chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
very cute story- you handle the bounces back and forth between clark & lara thought very well. looking forward to more. you're good!
ForeverTom chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Quite an enjoyable reading. I'm glad you keep things balanced and don't take the too easy path of bad jokes and making fun of Clark for the sake of it, without any regard for accurate depicting of the characters. Please, keep up the good work.