Reviews for Rincewind at Hogwarts
doubledamn chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Good job so far, pity about it not being updated since '05. Would like to see it finished some day.

Keep up the good work.
kyugan chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
rincewind should accidentally kill voldemort
GuesssWho chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
CONTINUE!
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Very well enjoying the first eight chapters so far, and hoping for a continuation, as unlikely as may be.
JIM TIME chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so weird...but AWSOME! I know this review is probably pointless, being that you're in collage or something, but...

UPDATE!
Lucillia chapter 8 . 8/31/2006
I know it's been like a year, but I really really like your story, and am wondering if you were going to continue it.
mehitabel12 chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
i must say that I am loving this story. what an amazing idea for a crossover! You have done a terrific job with the characters, death is awesome! although veternari scared me a bit more... draws attention to how much power he's actually got doesn't it? I hope you are going to put Angua, Malfoy, and Lupin in? I love the style of writing as well. It is very similar to terry pratchett, but you still pull off the potter side amazingly well. Thanks, i'll be checking back for updates regularly.
Brampers 2 chapter 8 . 12/13/2005
Never written a review before but this story is so good i just had to, i am griped. your writting style is very simlar to terry prachet's and it's esay to forget that this is actually a fanfic and not a discworld novel, please keep it up, thanks.
Yabberli chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
what happened to you? UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I'm missing this story! (i reviewed previously as nat)
Stonepeir chapter 8 . 8/10/2005
If Terry Pratchett and JK Rowling decided to write a crossover, this is how it would probably go.
D.K.Henry chapter 8 . 8/9/2005
Very nice. I like how you match up the two worlds. Quite well indeed. I had the very same thougths about those kind of things. Which Disc book is your favourite? Mine's Mort. Well, keep up the awesome work.

D.K. Henry
HH chapter 8 . 8/9/2005
Oh you're good. You're really really good. Stumbling upon this fic is worth slogging through the 532909862 others. I have a strong suspicion that you're really pratchett writing as a pratchett fan. No? Meet him in a dark alley somewhere, conked him over the head, and stole his sense of humor? No?

The characters are spot on. Love the parallels you make b/w the characters of both worlds. Can't wait to read what else you come up w/ next.
Alinta Brown chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
Oh I LOVED this. I want to see more. Can you email me when you update? PLEASSE.

LOL the best bit was ron looking like Carrot. I howled for ages.

And of course Hagrid would like the luggage.

cheers.
Chantelle chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This is absolutely hillarious stuff - keep at it, I'll be back to read more when it's updated. You have Pratchett's way with words almost to a 'T', I particularly like the bit in chapter 6 where Hagrid is enamored with the Luggage after it bites him - I haven't laughed so much in a long while. Thank you so much for brightening up my day!
Imp chapter 8 . 7/24/2005
Go luggage eat the double! Eat him!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »