Reviews for I remember
mummys love me chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
That was so sad. Tears are in my eyes it was good sad but good.
Toni-Louise chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
That was actually beautiful. Made me cry,infact I still am now! An absolutely stunning piece of writing in every aspect. I forgot I was on a website alltogether, I seriously felt like a was reading an extract from a novel! Amazing :)
bluerock500 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
so Johnathan and evy are married and rick is their son! what
penName111 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wonderful!
E.A. Cooper chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
It was good.

I enjoyed it.

I was a little confused at the beginning, because I wasn't sure who the characters were. I thought Rick was talking, not his grandson.

"As grandfather and granddaughter walked away, their words becoming more and more distant, they didn’t see the four figure lounging idly on the freshly tended graves watching them go."

When I read that I was kind of confused as well. Maybe you could have said 'from up above' or something. (Even if you don't believe in something like that, it just makes it easier to understand.)

There were a couple issues with your grammer, (Commas, spelling, etc.) so watch that.

Overall - fantastic story.
The Two-Tailed Cat chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Truly one of the most brilliant pieces of fanfiction I've seen, and not just for The Mummy. Your descriptions were straightforward yet satisfying, you have a more-than-solid knowledge of grammar, and I just LOVE your writing style-simplistic but heartwarming. Just a few misspelled words which I think you are already aware of. Continue writing and will truly become a better place ) I would be looking forward to your other pieces.
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
That was... that was... beautiful. I am honestly ready to break out into tears (and in public too... one of the hardest things to get me to do). You have left me speechless right now. I'd love to give you a proper review, but I can't seem to find the words right now. But still, moving me to tears... And that was your first Mummy fic? Please continue to write more. I just started reading fanfic based on the movies and it isn't easy finding more stories to read. And thank you for the lovely read. Though sad, I think it was something I needed right now.
Ari Vela chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
I don't think a "one-shot angstyfluff" gets more touching. This was hauntingly sad but beautiful at the same time. Tears in the form of flattery. You're a very gifted writer, and this was a brilliant write.

Ari V
Lattelady chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Oh my goodness, you made me cry buckets! It was such a great story, but I can't find my tissue, so I hope doesn't have too many typos. You did just great for a first time fic!
toni isis not logged in chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
oh my god! that was such a touching story, there are actual tears in my eyes. I simply adore the ending, the way you pulled it all together and had them recollecting (and moaning lol) on their graves.

A beautiful story, by a talented writer that deserves more reviews!

well done

toni
L.C chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Wow this is really good! It's a very sad tale filled with touching little facts and happenings of our favorite characters. Well done! I do hope you write more soon.
Neri chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
aw! i really like the idea and i think you did a very good job adapting it to today! excellent work!