Reviews for Lost on a Straight Road
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
I love this. Especially how u captured Connor state of mind so well. He's my fav character, Cause he's more than little messed up,and yhea, I have a weakness for angsty characters. u just satisfied that a bunches. More please!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
This is a really good start to what promises to be a great fanfic. I'm really sad that it hasn't been updated in so long. However, I'm hoping maybe you'll come back to it? Pretty please? With a Connor on top? The world needs more great father-son, Connor/Angel bonding fics, instead of all that forced romance stuff there is. )
5-STAR chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
I love this story please write more
SamDeanLove chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
Rachel chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Wonderful chapter. Very well written, I hope to see a chapter 3 :D
FBI Bones chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
this is really good! it written really well, update soon please!

-Lizzie x
spideygal chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
Yo, great chapter..keep up the good work D
Cathy chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
I really love this story. I enjoy reading Angel and Connor stories so it was great seeing this one. I like it when they are not at really bad odds with each other. I hope you post more soon.
Ruth Quist chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Great story so far! The descriptiveness is great and you've set up the characters very well. I was a little confused in the first chapter because I though Angel was telling Wesley that he couldn't come. However, when I went back to look at it later, I couldn't quite tell why I had that impression. Regardless, very good so far. Looking forward to more!
vaguely amused chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
aw, sadness. i love connor, and ive never understood why everybody hates him so much. poor kid. more please!
spike summers18 chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
wow someone whos good at writting connor stories. i aplaud you
Vampire1976 chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
Loved it. Update soon.
loz chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
i luv u u rock thanks 4 updatin
Vampire1976 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I love this story, please update soon.
loz chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
dead good please write more